cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

band hero

Band Hero

i just bought the band hero and my ps3 only has 2 usb ports how do i make all 3 items work on my ps3 ?

any help would be great.

acuratech
5 REPLIES 5
in reply to acuratech

theres a few things you can do, you can either get a usb split box which turns one USB port into 4 (or something like that), OR you can get a wireless mic so you do not need a 3rd port in the first place for example my mic is wireless as is my guitar, the only thing i use my usb ports for is to recharge my controllers batts, i dunno if PS3 controllers do that but yeah

inileater
in reply to acuratech

my band hero came with wireless adapters ! so I dont need these ? i can link the the playstation it's self ?

acuratech
in reply to acuratech

I will try this.

acuratech
in reply to acuratech

I have the RB2 Fender guitar and it has 2 extra USB ports on the remote.If you plan to have a band and play all instruments at once then I sugest the USB adaptor,which you can get at Wal-Mart for $20(depending on wat state your in).I'm looking for players to complete trophies with on Band Hero and if you are interested then send me a friend request on PSN whent it is back up and running.My psn id is "systemoverload12"

sstemoverload
Highlighted
in reply to acuratech

I just ordered one I heard that these don't work

acuratech
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS
custom.activision.cookie_disclaimer