cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to play online PS3

Band Hero

Hi, whenever I try to connect online it gives a message saying "updating network services" or "server not available at the moment", It´s been like that for over 3 months, I still wanna get the online trophies, does anybody have the same issue? is the server down for sure or what?

manuelpina
3 REPLIES 3

You have to reset your password. Make sure you don't have any programs running on your ps3 (like a media server), then go to system update and update your system. If it doesn't ask you to reset your password after your system is updated, go sign in and it'll ask you to reset it.

You have to reset it because the ps3 network got hacked. That's why it's been down for so long.

groberds

Been able to get online. Unfournately no one is on line when I log in. I also need to get the online trophies. Invite me when you are online. ID is HM1USNRET. I am on line after 5 pm

stingray

Even after de Psn got hacked it didn't wanna connect, now the servers randomly works but no one is ever online...

manuelpina
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS
custom.activision.cookie_disclaimer