cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Band Hero it's broken?

Band Hero

My Band Hero it's broken?

Hi, I am Daxter, and I think my Band Hero it's broken...Well it starts when I buyed the all-pack Band Hero, so Guitar,MIcrophone,Drums and the game, it was awesome, I played for like 4 mouths and then I just place the game in my desk and I never played, but one day I was trying to play the game but my console crashs when the game was loading the mainpage, I was like what it's going on, and I tryed again, and again and again, I clean up the game and nothing, I delete the save files and nothing, the same black screen ever!!I was thinking the game as crashed, so I go buyed a new one, and then when I come back, it does the same thing!It crashes, again and again and again...Then I saw a thing, everytime I tryed, goes pretty good, makes the intro, and image saying Band Hero, but when it's loading the mainpage crashes and turn to black window, I think it was thinking, and so I wait like 2 hours and nothing, when I get closely to my Televison, I see it actually crashes, so now I got a drumb, a microphone, a guitar and 2 games, but I can't play them, can someone help me?

PS.: This is my first calling help.Sorry about my english.

Daxterman
1 REPLY

Re: My Band Hero it's broken?

in reply to Daxterman

looks like there's a problem with your console. try to see if you can get it repaired or considering purchasing another one.

Bunfart90
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS