cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compatibility with gh5

Band Hero

so how is the importation working, are all band hero, sh and m going on, and how much of wt going on? thx

motojack1000
6 REPLIES 6

No one knows for sure, there was a list of about 35 GHWT songs making it over to GH5 for about 3 dollars. Nothing has been said on how many form GHSH. At this time GHM will not import- nothing has been said.

Hose

There was a thread on the Xbox forums where somebody said he thought he saw it on the online store. I'm not sure how true that is, though.

steelfire81

steelfire81 wrote:

There was a thread on the Xbox forums where somebody said he thought he saw it on the online store. I'm not sure how true that is, though.

I would be very skeptical of anything a user on a forum has said until its actually confirmed by Neversoft. But thats just me

Zilcho

Zilcho wrote:

steelfire81 wrote:

I would be very skeptical of anything a user on a forum has said until its actually confirmed by Neversoft. But thats just me

^^

I'd really love for it to be exportable, as this game is a half and half for me atm (Some artists good, some...uh...) And considering I have a friend who can give me the export key since his sister is getting it due to taylor swift and other artists, I REALLY Want exportability, because 60$ For this just isn't having me bite.

Thirdkoopa

Thirdkoopa wrote:

I'd really love for it to be exportable, as this game is a half and half for me atm (Some artists good, some...uh...) And considering I have a friend who can give me the export key since his sister is getting it due to taylor swift and other artists, I REALLY Want exportability, because 60$ For this just isn't having me bite.

The only real reason I'd buy this game is exportability.

steelfire81
Highlighted

Exportality would be nice, but I'd get the game anyway.

andami
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS
custom.activision.cookie_disclaimer