cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Band hero - Online Band (Play) (Wii) :P

Band Hero

Well I was just wondering if anyone wanted to do some full band play online as a standard band on wii. I have alot of friends but they don't want to play the old GH games anymore, really.

So anyone?

I'm drums x+ and own all imports. I can FC nearly every song in this game. Please post if you are interested. :3

pinksquid
7 REPLIES 7

pinksquid wrote:

Well I was just wondering if anyone wanted to do some full band play online as a standard band on wii. I have alot of friends but they don't want to play the old GH games anymore, really.

So anyone?

I'm drums x+ and own all imports. I can FC nearly every song in this game. Please post if you are interested. :3

i dont think alot of people really care much about FC`s, exept that small few who think rank is everything

inileater

inileater wrote:

pinksquid wrote:

So anyone?

i dont think alot of people really care much about FC`s, exept that small few who think rank is everything

Mueh, I just thought I'd say about the FC's so people don't say "are you good?"

pinksquid

Do we all have to play Expert ?

mini76

mini76 wrote:

Do we all have to play Expert ?

I don't mind.

pinksquid

ill play um i dont know if this proves anything but my score is-

casualty

Hey dude. I'll be your Expert Guitarist if you want. (:

tenfingerspale
Highlighted

i'll be vocals on easy

houndoom120
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS
custom.activision.cookie_disclaimer