cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Band Hero Treasure Hunt Achievement Dev Blog!

Band Hero

I know this is such a noob question, but where can I see what achievements I've gotten? I have seen the things come up on the screen, before I linked the game to my account, but I can't find them now.

And my songs don't seem to be uploading now.. GRRR! My 6 star song didn't show up!!!!

ajay91

Same problem!!! Ive completes the game in career just on guiter then gone through the quickplay songs and got 6 stars (100%) on all I have checked my achievements and have all the secret notes but not the treasure hunt achievement! I spent ages chassing that achievement going through the songs both in career and quickplay I EARNED that achievment!!!! its not down to microsoft so they cant be blamed! Ive searched the net & a load of people have this problem but no one has an answer! Activision have told me to come here but I know nothing will get resolved! This has realy put me off the ***** HERO games. Please please please after paying £150 for the game and then days/weeks playing it someone must get a solotion for this. i feel mugged

son1ccodersd

Although I played through all the songs at least once (which earned me the Testing The Waters trophy), some of the Secret Notes trophies remain locked. I even played through the setlist twice to see if it'll unlock, & nothing came up. If anyone knows what's wrong, that would be great.

Neoxon

I've gotten all of the Secret Notes achievements also, but the Treasure Hunt achievement would not unlock for me. I've done research on this issue on other forums and there are quite a few of us with this same problem.

I read where some people have gone back a re-played the 19 songs and after the fifth or sixth song the Treasure Hunt achievement just magically unlocked. I really don't see how this is possible unless they had never earned the Secret Notes achievement for that particular song, because, if you have already unlocked an achievement it will not unlock a second time.

I saw one case where someone had unlocked 47 out of 48 achievements but the one that wouldn't unlock was the Treasure Hunt achievement. It appears to me that any of us who have unlocked the 19 Secret Notes achievements without the Treasure Hunt achievement unlocking are just simply out of luck. I would be very happy if someone could prove me wrong on this.

IzzyToxic
Highlighted

Neoxon wrote:

Although I played through all the songs at least once (which earned me the Testing The Waters trophy), some of the Secret Notes trophies remain locked. I even played through the setlist twice to see if it'll unlock, & nothing came up. If anyone knows what's wrong, that would be great.

To unlock the Secret Notes achievement for a song you have to play the notes in a certain section of that song. No one knows exactly which notes those are. That's why it's a secret. The only sure way to unlock the Secret Notes achievement for a given song is to F/C the song. It isn't always necessary to F/C the song to get the SN achievement as most of mine unlocked with me hitting only 98% or 99% of the notes in the song. However, if you go back and F/C the SN songs that won't unlock, you will be assured of unlocking the SN achivement for those songs.

Good luck!

IzzyToxic

i will no longer be buying any guitar hero games until i see an update for band hero i have all the gutar hero games released to date but i will no longer be buying another guitar hero game until they fix band hero with its glitchy treasure hunt achievement and if you guys are smart you will boycott any new gh games until they fix bh

rabidsquirrelly

rabidsquirrelly wrote:

i will no longer be buying any guitar hero games until i see an update for band hero i have all the gutar hero games released to date but i will no longer be buying another guitar hero game until they fix band hero with its glitchy treasure hunt achievement and if you guys are smart you will boycott any new gh games until they fix bh

I heard there is a work around that could help you..

Also please use Punctuation and Capital Letters, as I don't know when to breathe.

BigNutter

I've been having the same problem only worse. My problem has been the game resetting causing me to loose almost 150 stars and a bunch of achievements 4 different times already. I did manage to get all the secret notes unlocked. I had the same problem with the treasure hunt trophy. My solution was to go back and FC each secret note song till it unlocked. Getting pissed though. I've been at 545 stars now 4 times and just got bumped back to 396 again last night after spending half the day earning stars I've gotten 3 times already. I'm about to smash it into a thousand pieces with a hammer!

malibu7902
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS
custom.activision.cookie_disclaimer