cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Band Hero Treasure Hunt Achievement Dev Blog!

Band Hero

Highlighted

Since we are so close to the launch of Band Hero and let's face it, most people have seen the achievement list, GHDevLee wanted to put together a dev blog post explaining an achievement that he helped create for Band Hero that is a little different than the regular achievements. It is called the Treasure Hunt Achievement.

Check out Lee's Band Hero Treasure Hunt blog post to learn all about it!

http://hub.guitarhero.com/dev-blog-band ... hievement/

Neversoft
17 REPLIES 17

Something different!!! Nice addition sounds like this will be fun playing

SnowBunny

So I have a big problem here with the treasure hunt trophy, I unlocked ALL the secret notes, but the treasure hunt trophy is still locked? how is this possible? my psn is zuzuzzzip. I would really appreciate some help here as it was not easy to get this and I would like to get the platinum trophy for this game (+ the treasure hunt trophy is a gold trophy and I basicly got it ...)

thx in advance!

zuzuzzzip

I've had the same problem. I tried XBox customer support, to whcih they replied to me that since it's a third party game, there's nothing that can be done on their end.

What about here? How can you guys at Activision, or Guitar Hero customer support help those of us who have unlocked all the secret notes, but haven't gotten the Treasure Hunt achievement? I mean, it's 490 GP. I earned that!

JB

Juice0904

Good to hear I'm not the only one having the problem AND it's "cross-platform". Maybe we need to reach the Activision guys in a different way than this forum though ...

zuzuzzzip

well at least you guy could get something for it just not getting it in you game.....<<<<<plays on the wii an it makes no diffrence how gay....no wii points

SneakyFreaky

same problem for me, unlocked all secret note but not the most attended achievement(490G).

i would like to know how to do.

i have a friend that he unlocked them so i think there is a problem with the instruments career.. can you confirm this?

i think that have to take all the secret note with the same instrument. it's ok what i think?

i take some secret note with drum, some with guitar, and one with voice. maybe this is the problem?

thanks in advance

edited....

reading the blog post of the devteam, it's not important wich instrument we use. and if i take a secret note with drum can't take with guitar, but it's still locked.

morphylive

I complete all the secret notes using the drums and I'm also having the same problem.

Does anyone know of a solution? Do you have to complete them in order or something?

rikwheeler

mine unlocked first try. did it all on Guitar.

PSN Cabanon

Cabanon

Cabanon wrote:

mine unlocked first try. did it all on Guitar.

PSN Cabanon

The problem with that is if you don't do that the first time, there is no way to go back and fix it.

I am having the same problem, and I worked hard to get the achievement, and I want the gold mine!

fizzoxycheetah
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS
custom.activision.cookie_disclaimer