cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Band Hero Song Import Live Date Info for Wii

Band Hero

tindalis wrote:

Sorry to be sucha noob, but can someone tell me how to import/buy more songs for Band Hero?

Sorry :s

Since this is a Wii thread, I'm going to assuming you're using a Wii. If you are playing on a PS2, don't bother you can not get any more songs for it, and there is nowhere to save them. The 360 & PS3 could work differently, but the basics are here.

First Get your Wii online. There is a quick guide to do this from Nintendo. http://us.wii.com/connect/ (This guide Applies to other countries Wii, except for where to buy the LAN Adaptor.)

Optional: Link your console to this site. Do you want to show the world how good or bad you rock?

You're online? You are? Good! You probably want to play song that are not free, you need to buy Wii points. Wii Points can be sold by Game Retailers, such as the same one you got Band Hero from. You can use a Card like VISA to add points instead. http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/system ... lsShop.jsp

YOU MUST HAVE THE REQUIRED AMOUNT OF WII POINTS BEFORE YOU ARE ALLOWED TO HIT BUY.

In game, head to the MUSIC STORE on the Main Menu. (If you are playing in a language other than English, this will option may change to a phrase with a similar meaning.)

From this menu, you can see the Collection types. Track Packs are better Value for money than buying the songs separately.

It is recommended that you buy a Large SD Card if you want download most of the songs.

BigNutter

can someone please tell me how to import songs to the wii i have tried and tried and have no idea

eri939

eri939 wrote:

can someone please tell me how to import songs to the wii i have tried and tried and have no idea

Most of the stuff you need to do is my last post in this topic. But if you're having problems should explain more about it.

BigNutter wrote:

First Get your Wii online. There is a quick guide to do this from Nintendo. http://us.wii.com/connect/ (This guide Applies to other countries Wii, except for where to buy the LAN Adaptor.)

Optional: Link your console to this site. Do you want to show the world how good or bad you rock?

You're online? You are? Good! You probably want to play song that are not free, you need to buy Wii points. Wii Points can be sold by Game Retailers, such as the same one you got Band Hero from. You can use a Card like VISA to add points instead. http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/system ... lsShop.jsp

YOU MUST HAVE THE REQUIRED AMOUNT OF WII POINTS BEFORE YOU ARE ALLOWED TO HIT BUY.

In game, head to the MUSIC STORE on the Main Menu. (If you are playing in a language other than English, this will option may change to a phrase with a similar meaning.)

From this menu, you can see the Collection types. Track Packs are better Value for money than buying the songs separately.

It is recommended that you buy a Large SD Card if you want download most of the songs.

This is IMPORTANT for Imports: Before you can buy the Import packs. You need to own the game that you want to import in question, with the Manual. There is a code on the back of the Manual that you need to insert in the game, before you can buy the tracks. (Due to a mix up with NOE there is an Exception for European World Tour, which requires a valid save file.) Remember if you want GH5 songs in Band Hero, you need to the code on the back of the GH5 Manual.

First, You don't need to download all the songs in one go. Also your Wii will spend time downloading the songs you've picked and force you not to use your Wii as it does. I've got a 300KiloByte per second connection (just over 1Megabit per second), this is fast enough to what most YouTube in 480p video download with little stutter. My Wii took over an hour to download most songs on a disk. So plan ahead, download it when you're not planning to play on the Wii.

There are only a four games that has imports, and not all songs are available. There is no word if or when they will become available

BigNutter

Thank you for sharing.

chunkbass
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS
custom.activision.cookie_disclaimer