cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Band Hero Song Import Live Date Info for Wii

Band Hero

I don't know where you are FreezeTime, but I imagine whatever time the PSN Store usually does it's update. For me when we *do* manage to get any DLC or anything on CST I usually see on the forums how everyone else has already FC'd what was up & has vids up & everything on youtube, I find myself still looking for ours around 2pm.

Used to being about half a day behind the other consoles...this is the first I notice we were a whole week behind them *sigh*

Hope it's up this time before they have a chance to decide not to let us have the imports again this week.

ninjalisacat

I'm in Southern California. I know the PSN gets updated around 2 pm my time but I wasn't sure if this was part of it or not.

FreezeTime

I'm from the UK and I can confirm that the music store on the Wii is back up and the import packs for Band Hero and Guitar Hero 5 are shown in each store respectively. I don't have the Wii points right now to test the download though.

AngelsEyes

You already got the game? Where? o.o

StormEagle

As I said in response to one of your posts in another topic the game came out on the 6th in Europe, I actually got it late mostly due to the postal strikes here in the UK.

I'm going to have to pay some of my birthday money into my bank account so I can get some Wii points for the Band Hero import. The 50 points I have left obviously isn't enough...

AngelsEyes

it was advertised on amazon as being released on the 11th (im in the uk) but i checked on the GAME website and it said the 6th. i can only presume the release date for europe was the 11th, but for some reason UK ( and maybe other countries or all of europe) got it released a few days early. perhaps just shipping to europe happened sooner than they thought so they got it out quicker.

just speculation.

artfultodger

Well I used Wikipedia as a reference for the release date (not the most reliable source I know) and it's said the 6th ever since I first started checking it.

AngelsEyes

I do have a question about the Band Hero, I was on Guitar hero 5 online store and it said I can buy Band Hero for 500 wii points and it consists of 61 songs. Is that all I would have to do and I would get all the songs or is that something else I am seeing.

THEATTIC

You also need a valid import code which is acquired by purchasing a copy the game, the import basically involves re-licensing and downloading the tracks from one game for use in other selected games.

AngelsEyes

im have an issue with purchasing band hero as it keeps as for a owner id but how do i have an owner id if i dont have band hero can someone help me

noelie3107
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS