cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Band Hero Song Import Live Date Info for Wii

Band Hero

If your importing Band Hero into Guitar Hero 5 or vice versa then you need to respective owner ID located on the back of the games manual. It's normally a 16 digit code on a white sticker (I think, the length of the code may differ). So to import Band Hero into Guitar Hero 5 you go into the music store in Guitar Hero 5 and select 'Special Offers' and pick the 'Band Hero' import. The game will confirm the details of the deal and ask for your owner ID from Band Hero which you type in and then pay the required amount of Wii points or whatever equivalent for your respective system. Your ID code can only be used once and must be valid (i.e. not used by someone else previously).

That help?

AngelsEyes

Are you still working on getting the other songs available to download from ghwt,ghsh & gh5? I have imported all songs onto Band Hero but, still have plenty of songs I would like to import all to one game. Do you have any estimated date when additional songs might be available for import?

rcknrn

Ive got a question about the Band Hero for Wii and hopeing someone can help. Im thinking of getting this game, but really want to playing some of 'the Killers' songs. According to the Wiki on Band Hero downloadable content, it says to see GH World Tour and GH5. Well the Killers have a 3 pack of songs available for dl for World Tour, does this mean it is also downloadable for Band Hero as well?

Wiki also lists the Killers 'spaceman' as being a song in the game although I dont see it listed on the main site, is it a hidden/unlocked song or something?

Thanks in advance

shanes17

shanes17 wrote:

Ive got a question about the Band Hero for Wii and hopeing someone can help. Im thinking of getting this game, but really want to playing some of 'the Killers' songs. According to the Wiki on Band Hero downloadable content, it says to see GH World Tour and GH5. Well the Killers have a 3 pack of songs available for dl for World Tour, does this mean it is also downloadable for Band Hero as well?

Wiki also lists the Killers 'spaceman' as being a song in the game although I dont see it listed on the main site, is it a hidden/unlocked song or something?

Thanks in advance

On the Wii's Music Store for Band Hero, currently there is Human, Loosing Touch, Mr Brightside under the Artist name "The Killers." Each Song is 200 Wii Points, no Track Pack available. There is another track on GH5, which you have to import which cost 550 Wii Points.

Space man is in both USA and European Versions of the DS game.

BigNutter

Thank you BigNutter! Awesome info to have.

So by this "There is another track on GH5, which you have to import which cost 550 Wii Points." I am guessing the only way I can do this is by owning a copy of GH5 and then exporting/importing into Band Hero? I could probably download the same songs for GH5 as well, I just picked Band Hero cause its the latest game and seems to have more songs my wife would enjoy playing Depending on which has more options for Killers tracks, likely pick that game.

Thanks again!

shanes17

shanes17 wrote:

Thank you BigNutter! Awesome info to have.

So by this "There is another track on GH5, which you have to import which cost 550 Wii Points." I am guessing the only way I can do this is by owning a copy of GH5 and then exporting/importing into Band Hero? I could probably download the same songs for GH5 as well, I just picked Band Hero cause its the latest game and seems to have more songs my wife would enjoy playing Depending on which has more options for Killers tracks, likely pick that game.

Thanks again!

The Import cost will allow you to bring most of the GH5 setlist in to Band Hero. You can the the "opposite" and import Band Hero's setlist (minus 3 songs) in to Guitar Hero 5. (Want two dead rock stars singing YMCA? It's possible, just not safe to stick the video here.)

BigNutter
Highlighted

So is that the only difference really between the two games GH5 and BH? Who you can play as? Cause it seems like you can import any of the two games into the other, in that case which game would probably be best?

I will likely purchase all the Killers songs which ever game I get.

thanks again!

shanes17

This is a little off topic. However I've been waiting forever for GH to release Muse - Supermassive Black Hole for the WII. Does anyone have any info on this. Yes, I know it was previously released for DLC on GH3. But NOT on the wii.

Frenchhead

Frenchhead wrote:

This is a little off topic. However I've been waiting forever for GH to release Muse - Supermassive Black Hole for the WII. Does anyone have any info on this. Yes, I know it was previously released for DLC on GH3. But NOT on the wii.

Until Neversoft gets the masters again, and gets permission. The GH3 DLC Audio only contains Guitar-only and Bass only Tracks and Everything Else Track. (There is the Exception for Metalica's Death Magnetic GH3, as it was already set up for GHWT/GH5 DLC.)

Getting masters is usually hard, unless the band gives it away.

BigNutter

Sorry to be sucha noob, but can someone tell me how to import/buy more songs for Band Hero?

Sorry :s

tindalis
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS
custom.activision.cookie_disclaimer