cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Band Hero Song Import Compatibility Info

Band Hero

Re: Band Hero Song Import Compatibility Info

in reply to Neversoft

Celebrity Characters can not be in the band when you play DLC. I think the account that has got the DLC needs to be logged in to be able to play.

BigNutter

in reply to Neversoft

Hi,

I have GH5 AND Band hero.

I want to import songs FROM GH5 into BH.

in the OPTIONS menu, i chose IMPORT SONGS, and after searching a little bit, it tells me there are no !!#%^$ offers available at this time. (WHAT?!)

honestly, how hard can this be??

as it is, i cannot link my console to the website, then i realise i cannot download any new songs from the music store (content not available for my region or something like that), and now this.

best game in the world. really.

shaunchan

in reply to Neversoft

shaunchan wrote:

Hi,

I have GH5 AND Band hero.

in the OPTIONS menu, i chose IMPORT SONGS, and after searching a little bit, it tells me there are no !!#%^$ offers available at this time. (WHAT?!)

as it is, i cannot link my console to the website, then i realise i cannot download any new songs from the music store (content not available for my region or something like that), and now this.

Maybe your console isn't connected online, try checking your system's connection settings.

Neoxon

in reply to Neversoft

Quick question ... Are ownership IDs compatible across regions? I have a Region 1 Guitar Hero 5 and a Region 2 everything else and want to know the pitfalls etc. to beware of ... Like paying for the DLC transfer into GH5 and not being able to play as a result of region-locked DLC ... that kind of stuff.

Can anybody help?

0verlord1304

in reply to Neversoft

Neoxon wrote:

shaunchan wrote:

Hi,

I I have GH5 AND Band hero.

Maybe your console isn't connected online, try checking your system's connection settings.

I had this problem too... it was because the game was from a diferent region then I logged in the PSN

fodrigo

in reply to Neversoft

0verlord1304 wrote:

Quick question ... Are ownership IDs compatible across regions? I have a Region 1 Guitar Hero 5 and a Region 2 everything else and want to know the pitfalls etc. to beware of ... Like paying for the DLC transfer into GH5 and not being able to play as a result of region-locked DLC ... that kind of stuff.

Can anybody help?

I had this problem too (again lol)... I have and european GH5 and an american BD! I tried import the BH to GH5 and it did not work, claims "server unavailable". But when I tried to import the GH5 to my BD it did work!

It appeared the DLC that I bought for my GH5 too. And it wasnt appearing on my GH5 cause I bought on the american server, and the game was european! (i guess)

fodrigo

in reply to Neversoft

Billy Idol Dancing with Myself

Blur Song 2

Bob Dylan All Along the Watchtower

David Bowie Fame

Gorillaz Feel Good Inc.

Iron Maiden 2 Minutes to Midnight

Kings of Leon Sex on Fire

Muse Plug In Baby

Queen & David Bowie Under Pressure

Rammstein Du Hast

Screaming Trees Nearly Lost You

Sonic Youth Incinerate N/A

Tom Petty Runnin’ Down a Dream

Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers American Girl

Weezer Why Bother?

Wild Cherry Play That Funky Music

These are the song that BD doesnt import from GH5. Sadly, some of the greatests.. is there any chance to import them some day?

fodrigo

in reply to Neversoft

Awesome!! Dose it download free???

sunny204632

in reply to Neversoft

sunny204632 wrote:

Awesome!! Dose it download free???

Not exactly.. You need to pay money (already added to your account) to first buy the Import Tracks. But you can download it as many times as you want for free.

BigNutter

in reply to Neversoft

To this day I'm still getting that annoying game server not available message. I should've imported everything day 1 because that's the only time its worked for me. Any solutions? I'm running a direct connection between my router and my 360.

TXKaiba
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS