cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Band Hero Song Import Compatibility Info

Band Hero

Re: Band Hero Song Import Compatibility Info

in reply to Neversoft

Will the characters Taylor Swift, Adam Levine, and No Doubt export too?

It's basically the same graphics as Gh5, i don't see why they couldn't

xIBlinxIx
Likes: 0
Posts: 168
Registered: ‎27-08-2009

Re: Band Hero Song Import Compatibility Info

in reply to Neversoft

Which songs will export from GH5 into Band Hero? Only the list of band hero to gh5 songs is posted...

OnAFriday
Likes: 0
Posts: 59
Registered: ‎21-09-2009

Re: Band Hero Song Import Compatibility Info

in reply to Neversoft

OnAFriday wrote:

 

Which songs will export from GH5 into Band Hero? Only the list of band hero to gh5 songs is posted...

From another thread here in this forum:

Mr. Roboto - Styx

Beautiful Soul - Jesse McCartney

Like Whoa - Aly and AJ

So Yesterday - Hilary Duff

Those are the 4 BandHero tracks that WILL NOT be exportable to GH5. The remaining 61/65 tracks WILL BE EXPORTABLE.

The lack of Styx kinda sucks, but the other 3 I could certainly live without.

BTW, OnAFriday, when you gonna PM me your WIi code so we can rock some GH5 online?!?!?

jwebb1
Likes: 0
Posts: 114
Registered: ‎11-02-2010

Re: Band Hero Song Import Compatibility Info

in reply to Neversoft

jwebb1970 wrote:

 

From another thread here in this forum:

Mr. Roboto - Styx

Beautiful Soul - Jesse McCartney

Like Whoa - Aly and AJ

So Yesterday - Hilary Duff

Those are the 4 BandHero tracks that WILL NOT be exportable to GH5. The remaining 61/65 tracks WILL BE EXPORTABLE.

The lack of Styx kinda sucks, but the other 3 I could certainly live without.

BTW, OnAFriday, when you gonna PM me your WIi code so we can rock some GH5 online?!?!?

LOL, I know I know... I keep forgetting to write it down!! I will do it tonight FOR SURE! (maybe, lol).

I already know which songs will be IMPORTED INTO GH5 FROM Band Hero.... I was wondering, if we choose to use Band Hero instead of GH5... which 69 of the 85 tracks on the GH5 disk will be imported INTO BAND HERO??

OnAFriday
Likes: 0
Posts: 59
Registered: ‎21-09-2009

Re: Band Hero Song Import Compatibility Info

in reply to Neversoft

xIBlinxIx wrote:

 

Will the characters Taylor Swift, Adam Levine, and No Doubt export too?

It's basically the same graphics as Gh5, i don't see why they couldn't

I would be good with that.

Espically if when they imported songs from GH3, the imported Tom Morello, and Slash.

And Hendrix, Ozzy, Sting, Hailey Williams, etc from WT.

Aerosmith from Aerosmith

Metallica from Metallica

It would be pretty funny to have Taylor Swift being the lead singer with Hendrix, Cobain, and Lars as her backing band.

jstout
Likes: 0
Posts: 166
Registered: ‎27-08-2009

Re: Band Hero Song Import Compatibility Info

in reply to Neversoft

OnAFriday wrote:

 

jwebb1970 wrote:

 

From another thread here in this forum:

Mr. Roboto - Styx

Beautiful Soul - Jesse McCartney

Like Whoa - Aly and AJ

So Yesterday - Hilary Duff

Those are the 4 BandHero tracks that WILL NOT be exportable to GH5. The remaining 61/65 tracks WILL BE EXPORTABLE.

The lack of Styx kinda sucks, but the other 3 I could certainly live without.

BTW, OnAFriday, when you gonna PM me your WIi code so we can rock some GH5 online?!?!?

LOL, I know I know... I keep forgetting to write it down!! I will do it tonight FOR SURE! (maybe, lol).

I already know which songs will be IMPORTED INTO GH5 FROM Band Hero.... I was wondering, if we choose to use Band Hero instead of GH5... which 69 of the 85 tracks on the GH5 disk will be imported INTO BAND HERO??

Oops - read yourpost backwards!! That happens sometimes.

Yes, I want to know what GH5 tracks will make the trek into BH as well.

And as to Wii codes & whatnot - yes, please do so.

Have we already swapped RB2 and/or Beatles codes over on THAT forum? Can't recal.

jwebb1
Likes: 0
Posts: 114
Registered: ‎11-02-2010

Re: Band Hero Song Import Compatibility Info

in reply to Neversoft

So...why no word on this yet?

varsas
Likes: 0
Posts: 17
Registered: ‎27-08-2009

Re: Band Hero Song Import Compatibility Info

in reply to Neversoft

hi, if i dont have any games before the band hero software can i download the song from the store in the section of guitar hero world tourin the store of band hero? i have the game band hero on the Wii

qualeb1
Likes: 0
Posts: 1
Registered: ‎09-11-2009

Re: Band Hero Song Import Compatibility Info

in reply to Neversoft

How much longer before more on-disc songs added for BH?

I'm ready for Pull Me Under, BYOB, Beast & the Harlot & more available in BH/GH5.

TXKaiba
Likes: 0
Posts: 78
Registered: ‎27-08-2009

Re: Band Hero Song Import Compatibility Info

in reply to Neversoft

I have band hero for 360 and world tour, i bought the import thing for world tour and downloaded it but the world tour songs and my dlc are no where to be found on band hero and im getting really aggrivated, can some one tell me what im doing wrong or where my music is?

loadedterror13
Likes: 0
Posts: 3
Registered: ‎11-12-2009
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS