Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Band Hero Song Import Compatibility Info

Band Hero

Re: Band Hero Song Import Compatibility Info

in reply to Neversoft

TXKaiba wrote:

To this day I'm still getting that annoying game server not available message. I should've imported everything day 1 because that's the only time its worked for me. Any solutions? I'm running a direct connection between my router and my 360.

You can connect to Xbox live? If you can give this person a message: http://hub.guitarhero.com/profile-display?id=16656

I'm a Wii owner so I don't know why it is not working

BigNutter

in reply to Neversoft

BigNutter wrote:

TXKaiba wrote:

To this day I'm still getting that annoying game server not available message. I should've imported everything day 1 because that's the only time its worked for me. Any solutions? I'm running a direct connection between my router and my 360.

You can connect to Xbox live? If you can give this person a message: http://hub.guitarhero.com/profile-display?id=16656

Tried messaging that person, no response... c'mon there have to be more 360 owners who can help

TXKaiba

in reply to Neversoft

I love the fact no one here is helpful...

TXKaiba

in reply to Neversoft

TXKaiba wrote:

BigNutter wrote:

TXKaiba wrote:

Tried messaging that person, no response... c'mon there have to be more 360 owners who can help

Sorry, like BigNutter I'm a Wii user, too. I don't know why you can connect to the BH Music Store but get "server not available, please try again later' when trying to access the special offer/import options.

ann37ash

in reply to Neversoft

So anyone else out there got an answer? Tried it again today to import WT/GH5 tracks before WoR gets released, but its still unable to connect to server.

TXKaiba

in reply to Neversoft

Thanks for sharing with us. Its really help me more and useful for our growth and development process.

<links removed>

mitchelj00

in reply to Neversoft

Hi~

Merry Christmas!

menyuan
Highlighted

in reply to Neversoft

When i go into the music store in band hero GHWT does not appear but my GH:Metallica does and i am only interesten in the songs from GHWT. What is the problem? I am om Wii btw

Bertorvar
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS