cod aw unable to access multiplayer

SOLVED

Advanced Warfare Support

Highlighted

I have been trying to get on cod aw multiplayer with xbox one, this has been going on for three weeks almost 4, i am able to access any other online multiplayer, i have posted this b4 got a somewhat of a response, to whomever just asked a couple questions, now i cant seem to get back to that post, activision has been the hardest industry to access or get any kind of response from, i have not been very happy with the way this is being resolved, the accessability to navigate to the post.

skorpion4374
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I say clear your cache and try again. If that doesn't work clear again and wait 24 hours and try again I have had this problem once or twice (not on AW) and clearing the cache worked for me. It may also be worth checking your CAT cable, make sure there's no fault on the wire or on both heads.

Is your modem old, if yes it may be worth calling your internet provider and requesting a new and telling them that the one you have is having problems, in the past I had a modem that apeared to be working perfect to both my provider and to speedtest.net but it clearly had issues that vannished after it was replaced

Darinski
10 REPLIES 10

Hey,

Sorry to hear you've had some connectivity issues. Are you using WiFi? So you are able to connect to xbox live in-game and are unable to find lobbies or are you unable to connect to the online services at all in-game? Have you received any ban messaging? What are the gamertags on the console?

Regards,

^DS

Community Coordinator

Not using wi-fi, i am hardlined, i am unable to connect to the online servers. Tells me that servers are unavailable try again later, never have been banned from cod aw as to my knowlege, i've never been rude or disrespectful to anyone. XGN Skorpion, is my gamertag an is the only one on my xbox, i am a part of the xgn clan, i also talked to xbox support an they said everything looked from there end so i am baffled as to why i am unable to gain any kind of access to the multiplayer part of the game

skorpion4374

Is your NAT open? Have you done a hard console restart by removing the power cable for a few minutes? Also could you go to speedtest.net and link me the results? I would suggest checking out this Support Article as well for some extra troubleshooting suggestions, Activision Support

Regards,

^DS

Community Coordinator
Me puedo unir a tu clan
Alexiscasado-GHOSTS

I say clear your cache and try again. If that doesn't work clear again and wait 24 hours and try again I have had this problem once or twice (not on AW) and clearing the cache worked for me. It may also be worth checking your CAT cable, make sure there's no fault on the wire or on both heads.

Is your modem old, if yes it may be worth calling your internet provider and requesting a new and telling them that the one you have is having problems, in the past I had a modem that apeared to be working perfect to both my provider and to speedtest.net but it clearly had issues that vannished after it was replaced

Darinski

My NAT is open, i have done the clearing of the cache, but i do have an older modem, will contact my provider and i will see if that works, I do thank you for the replies. Will let u know if that works out for me.

skorpion4374

hope you get it sported pal

Darinski

It was the modem, i went an exchanged it, an was able to get right on. Being it was that though i would have thought that it would have effected all games an not just that one, but thank you for the insight.

skorpion4374

you're welcome and I'm glad to hear you sorted it, as a fan of gaming I understand how frustrating it can be when you can't play your games

Darinski

Studios