I keep getting an out of memory error code 26 on my playstation 4 when I try and play split screen on multiplayer any fix for this yet?

SOLVED

Advanced Warfare Support

I Keep getting an out of memory error code 26 on my playstation 4 when I try to play split screen on multiplayer is there any fix yet?

UCD_28026206157
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi all,

Apologies on the delayed reply and frustrations encountered. This error often crops up when Share Play is being used; please note, we are unable to provide assistance, as Share Play is not supported.

^SG

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator
7 REPLIES 7

I am having the same issue... Makes the game unplayable in split screen online......

Please advise

UCD_281866579071

Activision is starting to blow some huge ones, I paid good money to play this and keep getting kicked out of multiplayer over and over again with the memory error I've emailed these guys and posted the question above yesterday with no response, and now I'm on the phone with them and have been for 50 minutes!!! With no real answer

UCD_28026206157

In all seriousness I will probably purposely never buy another Activision game again if this isn't resolved soon especially considering this was the same issue from previouse games. Small bugs are one thing but you guys messed up when honestly the multiplayer isn't that awesome to begin with, Just like crysis 3, but now you failed to produce a a game that promised a split screen multiplayer game mode which probably was the reason at least 30 % of the people bought it for mainly. Only game I have ever had this much trouble with is black ops 2 but to be honest if the multiplayer split screen is not fixed I will be expecting a refund as that constitutes false advertising as well as it is the main reason I got the game in the first place and have little interest in it otherwise. Get your stuff together activision , Never been more disappointed with a game in my life in respect to COD itself. Please understand I realize games and their software are very complex but you must understand that it is your job and how you make money to produce a complete and functional Game.

weasle7001

Hi all,

Apologies on the delayed reply and frustrations encountered. This error often crops up when Share Play is being used; please note, we are unable to provide assistance, as Share Play is not supported.

^SG

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

I am not playing in share play and it still says out of memory 26 I bought this game just to play multiplayer split screen and it's not even working fix this our tell me how to fix this

Thy123

Or**

Thy123

im having it now on pc ..... pls replay 

sha7am

Studios