How to unlock new character gear in offline multiplayer(local play,private match)

SOLVED

Advanced Warfare Support

Hi everyone

I got my hands on the game this morning but because i lost my wi fi i went to local play (private match) to play offline with bots,but the character customization had a few eye wears and helmets and .... but i wonder how to i unlock new character gears in offline multiplayer and exo survival?! Is it normal Or it will add in day one patch??Ghosts had all character gears (even clan war gears) unlocked in offline multiplayer

Please help me! Thank you

TITAN888
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

TITAN888 No you can't receive any supply drops or complete any of the challenges in private match to be unlocked. Those will only come when you play through the public online matches. Let us know if there are any other issues you have with the game!

ENJOY! ^BM

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted

Please help me...

TITAN888

Howdy TITAN888,

The only way to unlock gear, weapons, etc. is through the Multi-player, Campaign, and supply drops. Remember! You can test new equipment out in your load out menu at any time.

Enjoy!

^DD

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

I know but can i receive supply drops in local play and private matches?and can i complete challenges in private matches and local play(both offline)

TITAN888

TITAN888 No you can't receive any supply drops or complete any of the challenges in private match to be unlocked. Those will only come when you play through the public online matches. Let us know if there are any other issues you have with the game!

ENJOY! ^BM

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

EmiliozGunz I think what the OP is getting at is that even though you can play online multiplayer/campaign/exo survival and earn supply drops. Everything from your supply drops goes into your armory which, for some reason, is only accessible when playing online.

This means it is impossible to customise your operator with anything more than the default items in Local Play multiplayer. Furthermore, despite camos being visible in Local Play, they are impossible to unlock too.

Tomr221
Sorry for reviving dead post...i think But somehow I am able to use Sentinel Ranger Pants and Atlas Orbital Pants also KVA Recon boots. And I have no internet at all! So either i glitched the game by uninstalling it while online and reinstalling it offline after a year or so or something eles happend.
Foxymous

Hello  I'm just wondering so wouldn't you be able too unlock them on a custom game ?

ThatsyaSid

Hi everyone,

exact same problem here. Every additionnal weapons and outfits are locked behind a padlock in local MP. I can't find a way to unlock them. After contacting the support, it seems to be a known problem that will be adressed by the devs (without any ETA unfortunately), for the moment customisation in local MP is very limited.

LordAmaury

Studios