WAW or Black Ops 3??

Advanced Warfare Off-Topic

Look..the suspense is killing me..does anyone have a clue? I was adamant with the leaks it was WAW2..but it seems to be going Black Ops 3 way now with the rumour mill.

I personally liked BO2 and WAW but to be honest id rather see a return to WAW. I love AW but do miss the claymores/betties. The explosive drones on this game are redundant bcoz every man and his dog runs blind eye which cancels out everything and is too overpowered for one slot!

Which game would you guys rather see??

RUSTY GUN
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

S'up rustygun,

The reason your thread is struggling to get traction even at a time when TeH 0T appears to be the busiest it has been for months is this:

Re: Should Call of Duty make a new WWII game?

Re: Call of duty world at war 2

Re: World at War 2? For? Against?

Re: Call of duty world at war 2

Call of duty WW2

Re: World At War 2

World at War 2?

Re: Take the franchise back to WW2 in the November 2013 release?

https://community.callofduty.com/search.jspa?q=world+war+2+ww2+WWII

The good thing about these is that you can check how people's views have changed over time.  At first, there was an argument for WW2 having been done to death, but now, the same could be said for the modern era.  Futuristic is the most fresh era of the three in CoD, but there appears to be a lot of resistance against it.  Obviously, there are only so many ways one can tell the story of Normandy, Ardennes, Stalingrad, Berlin, etc, but there are also only so many ways one can do Allied forces vs Russia ( MW, MW2, MW3 - there was some Middle East early on in there, but ultimately, a rogue Russian faction was pulling the strings ).  MW3 almost had it when they had the bio-chemical attack, but then the story just fell off a cliff when suddenly from that, they went to having Russian tanks everywhere!?!! .  Yet if MW4 were to be announced, excitement would be through the roof.

Anyway, happy reading with those links .

Stdlib_h

What the hell are you trying to say..I take it your having a pop at me for not reading the forums before I post..and in reading them i shouldnt have posted anything??

How absurd..for your info I have read a lot of those kind of posts but all it equates to from what ive read are mixed views going nowhere. I just fancied a fresh thread...point one...I am allowed and point two...If you had read all the views from all the gamers and done some www searching you would realise there is much more demand for WW2 games.

Having said that I really enjoy the treyarch games and am loving the new movements..and yes i do trust treyarch

RUSTY GUN

rustygun wrote:

What the hell are you trying to say..I take it your having a pop at me for not reading the forums before I post..and in reading them i shouldnt have posted anything??

How absurd..for your info I have read a lot of those kind of posts but all it equates to from what ive read are mixed views going nowhere. I just fancied a fresh thread...point one...I am allowed and point two...If you had read all the views from all the gamers and done some www searching you would realise there is much more demand for WW2 games.

Having said that I really enjoy the treyarch games and am loving the new movements..and yes i do trust treyarch

Stdlib_h wrote:

The reason your thread is struggling to get traction even at a time when TeH 0T appears to be the busiest it has been for months is this:

rustygun wrote:

If you had read all the views from all the gamers and done some www searching you would realise there is much more demand for WW2 games.

Stdlib_h wrote:

Futuristic is the most fresh era of the three in CoD, but there appears to be a lot of resistance against it.

Reading is one thing.  Comprehending is another.

Later.

Stdlib_h

Studios