The Official Unofficial Destiny Thread

Advanced Warfare Off-Topic

There was a "out of the map" glitch that some friends of mine found which allowed them to explore all of the Moon and into the blocked off areas. They weren't able to get everywhere by the time the Moon closed. There's a lot more to old Russia too. I found one of the areas called "Kings Watch" and there were also a lot of pieces to the story that was left out on purpose.

Ghamorra Level 75

I Found a crashed enemy ship (I think) in the far end of old Russia.  I followed the coast line and ran into 2 ??? Guys, died. Jumped on my sparrow, blew past them and ran into around 20 ??? Guys.

i I played one mission on the moon. I was going to party up with some friends until xbox crashed. I was waiting until it fixed itself and got screwed for waiting. I never got to explore.

newm8n

I've been there.

I've been there using two different routes. One is by going through the coastline beyond those marooned ships and the other one is through a cave as shown in the video.

Run_N_Gunning_C

ghamorra wrote:

There was a "out of the map" glitch that some friends of mine found which allowed them to explore all of the Moon and into the blocked off areas. They weren't able to get everywhere by the time the Moon closed. There's a lot more to old Russia too. I found one of the areas called "Kings Watch" and there were also a lot of pieces to the story that was left out on purpose.

I went into the tunnels, and ran into many enemies with the Question marks above their heads....one hit killing abilities

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Izjar11 Level 75

My mind isn't made up, but as I posted I have some serious concerns.

"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75

I have pre-ordered the Digital Guardian Edition and enjoyed both Alpha and Beta test. There were over 4.6 million players on the beta! http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/07/30/destiny-beta-brings-in-over-46-million-players

If I would neet to criticize something it would be the horrible state of hit reg and net code in PvP at least in Beta and Alpha.

matuzz

Wow! It seems like more people played Destiny beta than Ghosts multiplayer during that time period.

Run_N_Gunning_C

That wouldn't surprise me since the Beta was only going to be out for a limited time.  I know that I played very little Ghosts while it was out just so I could get a good feel for it.  The only downside was that coming back to Ghosts, I had to learn how to aim again.  Ghosts turning is so much more fluid than Destiny.  I was over adjusting quite a bit until I got my COD legs back under me.

phxs72

Also I like to correct something people have been saying in this thread:

Your gear and level doesn't matter in Crucible. Every thing is leveled in it. Then there is the Iron Banner event which is basically Crucible where your gear DOES matter.

matuzz

To anyone who thought Destiny was shallow and ended at lvl 20 watch this video

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/07/30/destiny-the-endgame-is-only-the-beginning-ign-first?watch

Ghamorra Level 75

Studios