Strange But TRUE News in TEH OT

Advanced Warfare Off-Topic

Teacher Turns Up Drunk And Pantsless On First Day: Cops

Don't worry about forgetting your homework; this teacher forgot her pants, witnesses said.

Oklahoma schoolteacher Lorie Ann Hill, 49, was allegedly spotted drunk and without pants on her first day of work at Wagoner High School Monday, Fox 23 reported.

“She was found in a room kind of disoriented,” Police Chief Bob Haley told Tulsa World. “By the time we got there she was in a room and wearing shorts.”

Lorie Ann Hill

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Izjar11 Level 75

Come on we have all turned up somewhere at sometime drunk without any pants on...

You can't cure stupid, but you can sedate it.
Blood, Sweat and Beers.
gambit1969 Level 72

gambit1969 wrote:

Come on we have all turned up somewhere at sometime drunk without any pants on...

LOL

I hope not to work Gambit,

drunk animated GIF

of our training"
Izjar11 Level 75

13-Year-Old Drunk Driver Arrested: Cops

police say an officer making a traffic stop in eastern Wisconsin found an intoxicated driver behind the wheel — and she was just 13 years old.

They say five other juveniles, 14 and under, were along for the ride.

Authorities say the officer stopped the vehicle in Manitowoc shortly before midnight Wednesday because its headlights were off. Police Capt. Larry Zimney tells WOMT radio that the girl was arrested and later released to her mother.

Police say one of the juvenile passengers was taken to the Sheboygan County juvenile detention center because of a pending court order.

child animated GIF

of our training"
Izjar11 Level 75

That gif .... The presenter/speaker quickly looks away.... lol ,

nasty trip for the young fella 

SLYD0G55

Woman Allegedly Beats Man Who Farted In Her Face

A South Carolina woman was arrested Monday after allegedly hitting a man she said “passed gas” in her face.

Jessica Cerney

Jessica Cerney, 33, told police that 64-year-old Darrell McKnight came home drunk at about 7:45 p.m. and farted on her visage while she was lying on the couch, according to documents obtained by The Smoking Gun. Furious about the blast, Cerney left the house, but says McKnight followed her outside.

An argument ensued that allegedly resulted in McKnight approaching her in a “threatening manner,” and Cerney allegedly punching McKnight in the face three times.

Iguana fart

of our training"
Izjar11 Level 75

I live in SC. Don't mess with the women here, I married one.

If I ever farted in her face, I'd fear for my life

"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75

Xbox One has cool invisibility feature in Japan where everyone ignores it

Hope that comes to the US version

http://www.destructoid.com/xbox-one-has-cool-invisibility-feature-in-japan-where-everyone-ignores-it...

Xbox One JapanXbox One has cool invisibility feature in Japan where everyone ignores it photo

The Xbox One is now available in Japan. The country is continuing its proud and long-standing tradition of not caring about the Xbox, however.

Twitter user @kaztsu has tweeted pictures of Akiba game stores readying to sell the console (PS4 launch, for comparison), cordoning off line areas with cones. Is it a line if no one is in it? Deep thoughts.

Others have tweet similarly sad pictures, as corralled by Kotaku.

@nendoroid_dc

According to Inside, he is playing a Vita and not in line.

I dont mean to say anything bad about the x, but I found this article funny...

of our training"
Izjar11 Level 75

Lol high expectations,disappointing hype

SLYD0G55

Cherries Waffles Tennis Arrested In Jupiter, Florida

She may have had a brush with the law, but her name makes her sound pretty sweet.

Cherries Waffles Tennis, 19, was arrested in August after allegedly making fraudulent purchases at surf shops in Jupiter, Florida, according to the Palm Beach Post. Police say Tennis, along with 19-year-old Vincent Mitchell and 22-year-old Paul Miller, purchased a $400 spear gun and GoPro camera with a credit card that ended up being declined.

All three were booked into jail on fraud charges, but Tennis started getting the Internet’s attention on Thursday when her mug shot was posted by the “Florida Woman” Twitter account with the caption “Florida Woman’s Name Just Random Assortment Of Words.”

Whatever. Cherries Waffles Tennis is an awesome name, in competition only with“Crystal Metheny” and “Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybob-Bop-Bop” for our favorite Weird News name.

Cherries Waffles Tennis

of our training"
Izjar11 Level 75

Studios