My bullets barely do any damage?

Advanced Warfare General Discussion

Re: My bullets barely do any damage?

in reply to JVaNEcK

Make a new account and kill yourself 30 times. Now search for a game. You won't find worse players as Skill based MM is very heavy in this game.

SBMMStillSucks

in reply to SBMMStillSucks

lol that's not a bad idea really 

Broblaze613

in reply to JVaNEcK

There is no "connection advantage" . That's not how the system works.

gotsomestars Level 75

in reply to JVaNEcK

Im mainly talking about playing competitive which is in private match. It has no SBMM or MM. Its against people who are good, but they all have amazing connection and I dont understand how.

JVaNEcK

in reply to JVaNEcK

If your problem occurs mostly on the weekends then you can thank the DDOS guys for it.  They seem to have a hard on for trying to crash the game servers on the weekends.  They crashed both XBoxlive and PSN this past weekend.  The connections even before the crash were atrocious.  My suggestion would be to try playing during the week.  Especially on Monday.  The connections seem to go from unplayable on Sunday to pristine on Monday every week.

phxs72

in reply to JVaNEcK

Wow man I just wanna say that I'm having the exact same problem.  Your words described EXACTLY to the max...how I actually feel .  Wow.  I'm sorry I'm not giving a solution here. But hope u do find it . And then share it with me lol cuz im about to sell the game and Give up on it too. Sadly Smiley Sad 

Temble12

in reply to JVaNEcK

hey dude this is 11/25/2017 speaking
problem is still the same we are dying with less bullets,  and we can't use sub machine guns since they are useless bullets till not regestering .

PotatoNET

in reply to JVaNEcK

I can't beleive all the whine here.

The game sucks, itss a remake of a remakke of a remake of the first COD.

All the same problems or more. Bullets don't kill them but you die in one shot to the leg with the same gun.

Your running,you get to cover, a second or two later your dead in the open.

You empty a mag into someone point blank, they finish reloading. Shot you in the foot you die instantly.

Remember when the touch of a dog kills you instanly? I do.

Ever see a man die instanly when he gets hit in the shin with a throwing knife, I have.

THE GAME SUCKS BAD.

Not all the time but it SUCKS A LOT OF THE TIME.

They have your money, screw you and any support needs you have, to FN bad.

I was locked up in two or three games in which I could not do anything. I could even get out, I had to wait to get killed over and over again. The game was half over so I didnt want to see all my hard work which wass the best kill to death I had ever had. Until the game screwed me over.

I have been trying to get a k over d in a game to get a FN drop, which will most likly be all duplicates like most of my drops are. But for some reason I am so far in the hole with deathsss over kills I have almost given up. Ten games losing is a bunch of SH!T.

Im guessing its the only way they can get people to play another SH!TTY game. Hope is all most of uss have to get a win.

With all the one shot head shots from across the map through rocks and buildings you have to wonder if they have your money, you can't return the game, why would they give a SH!T about you and your problems.

A 9mm pistol has a better MOA at 10 yards off the shoulder that a Sniper rifle. The 9mm has about a 6 inch in rapid fire.

The SSniper Rifle has about a 12 to 24 inch at slow fire.

STUPID PEOPLE THAT HAVE NO IDEA HOW A GUN SHOOTSSR CARE ABOUT IT YOU AND YOUR COMPLAINTS.

NOTICE HOW NO ONE FROM THE COMPANY THAT MADE THE GAME GIVES A SH!P AND COMMENT TO TRY TO HELP YOU OR ANYONE.

GOOD LUCK. YOU'LL NEED IT.

imnohero

in reply to JVaNEcK

F**k CoD... I'm done with this BS franchise after playing the last few games. The games are far too inconsistent. I'm tired of all of the hackers who have to use modded controllers and mouse/keyboard to gain the advantage. Quick scoping should not even be possible. If we come face to face and you have a sniper rifle vs me with an msg or an assault rifle, there is no way you're going to quick scope me. So many other things wrong with this franchise that I can go on and on. CoD is full of sh*t and I'm moving on to other games. To hell with COD. I'm done being a loyal CoD player.

Tristan_Dmarco
Highlighted

in reply to JVaNEcK

If you notice when and who it happens to are the same people that come in the top three always. You may get them a couple times but they always have scores of 30 and 10 or just weird *****

Rakkasanranger

Studios