Advanced Warfare General Discussion

Highlighted

Humilliation helmet

so i have to do the humilliation challenges to get the helmet, my question is, how many levels are inside all the categories which has levels,like backfire, rabbit punch and stuck, there are four or five?

Tecnologica
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Humilliation helmet

in reply to Tecnologica
Solution

There are three levels to the Humiliation challenges. You only need 25 of each in order to complete the challenges in full. So, 25 Stuck medals, 25 Backfire medals, 25 Rabbit Punches, etc...

Gaming_Enthusiast
7 REPLIES

in reply to Tecnologica

go to "calling cards" and you'll see how many times you must to do each task

sk1go_new

in reply to Tecnologica

Hi dude

Just checked mine and all of the challenges are 25 apart from Finders Keepers which is five consecutive kills with a picked up weapon, three for the spike drone boomerang and the toughest of all the Hail Mary.

http://s12.postimg.org/o54toee3x/Humiliation_Challenges.jpg

If I was to offer a tip for the Hail Mary it would be to play Domination on Instinct and "rush" up top of the middle bit off the A spawn and "spam" a couple of spike drones towards the C flag when the enemy is capping it, that's how I got mine

Good luck !

Gazzaman

in reply to Tecnologica
Solution

There are three levels to the Humiliation challenges. You only need 25 of each in order to complete the challenges in full. So, 25 Stuck medals, 25 Backfire medals, 25 Rabbit Punches, etc...

Gaming_Enthusiast

in reply to Gaming_Enthusiast

thank you so much dude!

Tecnologica

in reply to Tecnologica

By the way dude don't be fooled into thinking it's a helmet, it is in fact more of a mask that just covers the face.

Half way through getting attempting to get it did I see in a pre-game lobby and it doesn't look anywhere near as good as what the picture shows.

But good luck with the challenges.

Dioxity1

in reply to Dioxity1

yes i've just seen it and it disencouraged me completely to unlock it, i guess i'll stick with the sentinel operator helmet(the one who has teeths) for a while, sad it isn't a helmet it looked soo cool...

Tecnologica

in reply to Dioxity1

anyone having trouble with the finders keepers challenge?  i just picked up a gun and got 7 kills (only supposed to need 5) without dying and i didn't get it.  it's the only challenge i need to complete it and i'm getting screwed.  do i actually need to kill the guy and pick up his gun?  or can it be any gun on the ground?  all it says is pick up a weapon.

jay5740

Studios