Elite Weapons of Advanced Warfare

Advanced Warfare General Discussion

Re: Elite Weapons of Advanced Warfare

in reply to Flyseppe

I believe the Loophole has an increase on every single stat. It's the best KD in the game by players, it's better than the base Pytek in all 5 stat bars, The reason your ''interviewed'' players pick the Exploit more is because they do not know this. That's one gun you need to change on your list asap because it just makes people that know better laugh.

ShoryukenxD

in reply to Flyseppe

makes me laugh, i have the lesser variant of practically all those elites but hardly any of the favoured ones lol.

toby_jugs

in reply to Flyseppe

What level are you? Also do you have a clan or are looking to join one?

j-brecht_7

in reply to Flyseppe

THANKS FOR THE INFO I HOPE YOU DO NOT MIND ME SHARING THIS WITH MY CLAN OVEREXPOSEDGAMER!

WE HAVE 80 MEMBERS HERE IS OR CLANS RECRUITMENT PAGE https://community.callofduty.com/thread/200908923?tstart=0

ExPoSeD-_-KaMpEr

in reply to Flyseppe

You should watch Drift0r talk about the Mors and why the Doctor is actually the best elite variant. In this game, the in game stats can be misleading, and this is especially true with the snipers. The Doctor is actually better than the Silver Bullet simply because of the fire rate. The damage decrease refers to wall bang damage, which is meaningless for snipers. Any increase or decrease in damage for the Mors, SVO, Lynx, and the Atlas is meaningless. The NA 45 is the only exception given the nature of the gun. The Quickbolt and the Doctor are the best variants for the Mors, but the SVO is far and away the best sniper in the game. It has a higher fire rate than the Mors and it does the same damage, so any kill shot from the Mors would also be a kill shot on the SVO. With that said, the fire rate of the SVO is just so much better than that of the Mors -- especially because there's a magazine in the SVO and not a single bullet. I have 3 variants of the SVO, but I use the Doctor just because I enjoy it. I think the animation is cool, but I have the Royalty, Legendary, and one of the Elite variants of the SVO and they poop on the Mors.

UCD_28004103193

in reply to Flyseppe

Under Assault Rifles you listed the IMR Boar Strike as MR Boar Strike

Kfdfs

in reply to Flyseppe
Thx
G5f7

in reply to Flyseppe

Add me @ Icewizard1302/ps3