Elite Weapons of Advanced Warfare

Advanced Warfare General Discussion

Re: Elite Weapons of Advanced Warfare

in reply to Flyseppe

HBRa3 Insanity – (+1 Damage) (+2 Fire Rate) (-1 Handling) (No Optic Attachments) Better

HBRa3 Bear Fist – (Red Dot) (-1 Accuracy) (-1 Range) (+2 Handling)

- Disagree. With the new buff the HBRa3 is a 3 hit kill at just about any range that is not a longshot. Even some that are longshot. The damage boost is irrelevant. The fire rate increase is meh, and not being able to scope an AR is a downfall. The Bear Fist comes with a free red dot. That's a big advantage. At best it's a personal choice on this guy.

KF5 Breakneck – (+3 Fire Rate) (-1 Accuracy) Better

KF5 Spanner – (-2 Fire Rate) (+3 Range) (-1 Handling)

The range boost is huge on the Spanner, it's like a free advanced rifling. The fire rate is already pretty insane on the KF5, the boost to range is a bigger perk, but I can see how some would like the ROF increase.

MORS Silver Bullet – (+2 Damage) (+1 Accuracy) (-2 Fire Rate) (-1 Handling) Better

MORS The Doctor – (+2 Fire Rate) (+1 Handling) (-1 Accuracy) (-1 Damage) (-1 Mobility)

Big disagree here. The Silver Bullet is by far the slowest to reload MORS variant, in a sniper rifle that is a 1HK (in vital areas) in any variant. In a game that has literally made all snipers into quick scopers, that's a huge disadvantage. The Doctor all the way, better yet the enlisted Quick Shot.

Bulldog Face Hammer – (+2 Accuracy) (+1 Damage) (-1 Handling) (No Optic Attachments) Better

Bulldog Mancy – (Target Enhancer) (+1 Accuracy)

Nope. The stats do not take into account the Mancy has a 6 round mag, and the Face Hammer has 5. That's a big plus to the Mancy. Accuracy and damage is not something I have noticed to be beneficial to make the Face Hammer a better choice.

Pytaek Loophole – (+2 Magazine) (+1 Accuracy) (-3 Handling)

Pytaek Exploit – (+3 Range) (-1 Accuracy) (-1 Magazine) Better

The Loophole is widely regarded as the best Elite version of any weapon stats increase regardless of what the in game stats say. Check out TMartin's breakdown of the coding of this LMG. It is a beast.

Kahuna_Cowboy

in reply to Kahuna_Cowboy

HBRa3 - I made the Insanity better because most of the people i see, use the insanity instead of the bear fist. Also, since advanced warfare is basically a rush controlled game, I put the Insanity first, because it is better rush control oriented.

KF5 - Again, the breakneck is better in general because it is a rush controlled gun, and most of the people in advanced warfare rush, and use fast paced movements.

MORS - The Silver Bullet is first because it still has that benefit of quick scoping, sure it might take a LITTLE (not a lot) longer to reload, but it can still quick scope. With the Doctor, you can get at least one hit marker while quick scoping. So I put the silver bullet first due to its increase in damage.

Bulldog - The bulldog mancy is the worst shotgun in the game, even the S-12 is better. The integrated target enhancer is useless due to the fact that most people don't aim because of the spread fire. In fact, you don't need a scope on any of the shotguns in Advanced Warfare.

Pytaek - The Exploit is first because most of the maps in the game are big, not substantial, but still big. The extra range is a big help with this, and you the increase in magazine is extremely unnecessary. Not all YouTubers are correct, and most of these guns are better because of people that play the game.

I made this guide to help people, not to start a large argument. If I am somehow incorrect with my findings, I am sorry, but I don't see how I am incorrect because I basically interviewed players.

Flyseppe

in reply to Kahuna_Cowboy

"HBRa3 Insanity – (+1 Damage) (+2 Fire Rate) (-1 Handling) (No Optic Attachments) Better

HBRa3 Bear Fist – (Red Dot) (-1 Accuracy) (-1 Range) (+2 Handling)

- Disagree. With the new buff the HBRa3 is a 3 hit kill at just about any range that is not a longshot. Even some that are longshot. The damage boost is irrelevant. The fire rate increase is meh, and not being able to scope an AR is a downfall. The Bear Fist comes with a free red dot. That's a big advantage. At best it's a personal choice on this guy"

Not really... the Insanity is statistically stronger, while the Bear Fist takes nerfs in important areas for a free RDS lol! It's worse than a regular HBR with a RDS! Also, the HBR only kills in three shots out to 22m. That's just past shotgun hitmarker range, not "just about any range that is not a long shot". Saying the damage boost is irrelevant is silly because long range TTK is cut by 25% even before the fire rate buff. The fire rate increase is 25% on the first four rounds, and 20% for the rest of the burst... meh? Saying the RDS is a huge advantage (when it isn't because you can choose to use one on a regular HBR without the stat nerfs) compared to a massive TTK buff is ridiculous.

"KF5 Breakneck – (+3 Fire Rate) (-1 Accuracy)Better

KF5 Spanner – (-2 Fire Rate) (+3 Range) (-1 Handling)

The range boost is huge on the Spanner, it's like a free advanced rifling. The fire rate is already pretty insane on the KF5, the boost to range is a bigger perk, but I can see how some would like the ROF increase."

Huge? Do you even know how much the range is increased by, or do you simply see the +3 and say "ooooh!"? It does far less than advanced rifling does, and even that has a small effect on range because the KF5's range is low, and it works on a percentage... small percentage of next to nothing is even closer to nothing. The fire rate also takes it down to an awful 600rpm! That's a 4-6hk SMG at 600rpm... makes a good candidate for worst weapon in CoD history

"MORS Silver Bullet – (+2 Damage) (+1 Accuracy) (-2 Fire Rate) (-1 Handling) Better

MORS The Doctor – (+2 Fire Rate) (+1 Handling) (-1 Accuracy) (-1 Damage) (-1 Mobility)

Big disagree here. The Silver Bullet is by far the slowest to reload MORS variant, in a sniper rifle that is a 1HK (in vital areas) in any variant. In a game that has literally made all snipers into quick scopers, that's a huge disadvantage. The Doctor all the way, better yet the enlisted Quick Shot."

You're correct here, but for the wrong reason - only because 95% of people don't realise that the "+2 damage" on the Silver Bullet doesn't actually give you increased damage (or a larger 1hk hitbox). The most important MORS stat is ROF, and then possibly accuracy (idle sway).

"Bulldog Face Hammer – (+2 Accuracy) (+1 Damage) (-1 Handling) (No Optic Attachments) Better

Bulldog Mancy – (Target Enhancer) (+1 Accuracy)

Nope. The stats do not take into account the Mancy has a 6 round mag, and the Face Hammer has 5. That's a big plus to the Mancy. Accuracy and damage is not something I have noticed to be beneficial to make the Face Hammer a better choice."

One extra round. Lol the +1 damage and +2 accuracy (hipfire spread) more than make up for that, because you'll need less shots to kill. Damage increases on shotguns gives you extra pellets per shot, which increases 1hk likelihood up close and at the edge of its range, while 20% tighter hipspread effectively increases 1hk "range" because there's no need to ADS for shots at the edge of its range.

"Pytaek Loophole – (+2 Magazine) (+1 Accuracy) (-3 Handling)

The Loophole is widely regarded as the best Elite version of any weapon stats increase regardless of what the in game stats say. Check out TMartin's breakdown of the coding of this LMG. It is a beast."

This is one that comes down to pure preference. The Loophole has a 150 round mag/belt compared to the Exploit's 75, but the Exploit has a longer 3hk range, which is important because it's one of the Pytaek's only strengths. The Loophole's mag advantage is only really useful for those who struggle to hit their target. Some people put too much faith in the Loophole's better hipfire, which is dumb because it's a 600rpm LMG. If you really want to use the Loophole, you'd be better off with a stock Ameli and extended mags.

Word of advice... please don't mention TmarTn if you want anyone to take you seriously. You'd be better of quoting the coded stats from (Advanced Warfare Statistics) or any thread from the Denkirson forums. Flyseppe is spot on with 99% of his choices because they are statistically superior; he knows what he's talking about.

RL_317 Level 75

in reply to Flyseppe

I think the "better" is a bit subjective and the in-game stats given are misleading. In a lot of cases both the elite weapons are way better the original but are better in different ways, ending up pretty equal with each other in terms of power. Here is a full stat chart which shows what actually changes with the variants Advanced Warfare Variant Stats. You will see that in a few cases the in game stat changes don't actually do anything (Atlas 20 mm - Virtuosity -3 damage) or do the opposite (Pytaek - Loophole -3 handling actually decreases hip spread)

Shleebz

in reply to Flyseppe

Thanks!

Flyseppe

in reply to Flyseppe

Nice info cheers dude

nud82

in reply to Flyseppe

Few things:

SN6 Money – (+1 Accuracy) (+1 Range) (+1 Magazine) (-1 Handling) (-1 Mobility) Better

SN6 The Third – (+2 Range) (+1 Damage) (-3 Mobility)

The Third beats Money by a mile. And btw, Money has -2 mobility not -1.

MORS Silver Bullet – (+2 Damage) (+1 Accuracy) (-2 Fire Rate) (-1 Handling) Better

MORS - The Silver Bullet is first because it still has that benefit of quick scoping, sure it might take a LITTLE (not a lot) longer to reload, but it can still quick scope. With the Doctor, you can get at least one hit marker while quick scoping. So I put the silver bullet first due to its increase in damage.

Disagree. Damage stat doesn't mean anything on sniper rifles, at least on MORS. Every MORS variant has 98 damage and is 1 or 2 shot kill depending on where you hit. Only thing you get for using Silver Bullet is that +1 accuracy which means less sway. Doctor still fires faster and has better hipfire accuracy. This is a good example of how visual weapon stats have always been BS.

Pytaek Loophole – (+2 Magazine) (+1 Accuracy) (-3 Handling)

Not at all. Both Loophole and Exploit have hidden damage boost (hence these names) which makes them 3 shots to kill on close ranges, 3 shots to kill on medium-ranges and 4 shots to kill on long ranges. Range increase Exploit has is very subtle and it has more kick than Loophole, not even counting in that Loophole has 150 round magazine.

-Agu-

in reply to -Agu-

I really hope you read the comments above, because I explain why some of these weapons are better. Here, I will copy paste it for you:

HBRa3 - I made the Insanity better because most of the people i see, use the insanity instead of the bear fist. Also, since advanced warfare is basically a rush controlled game, I put the Insanity first, because it is better rush control oriented.

KF5 - Again, the breakneck is better in general because it is a rush controlled gun, and most of the people in advanced warfare rush, and use fast paced movements.

Bulldog - The bulldog mancy is the worst shotgun in the game, even the S-12 is better. The integrated target enhancer is useless due to the fact that most people don't aim because of the spread fire. In fact, you don't need a scope on any of the shotguns in Advanced Warfare.

Pytaek - The Exploit is first because most of the maps in the game are big, not substantial, but still big. The extra range is a big help with this, and you the increase in magazine is extremely unnecessary. Not all YouTubers are correct, and most of these guns are better because of people that play the game.

I made this guide to help people, not to start a large argument. If I am somehow incorrect with my findings, I am sorry, but I don't see how I am incorrect because I basically interviewed players.

Now, the SN6

The reason I picked The Money is because, well first off the camo looks fantastic and it is the only purple camo. Second, remember that I basically reviewed cod aw players. I reviewed random people and my friends. These are the picks of the people, not the stats. Most people prefer the ones that I listed BETTER than the other elite version. The Third might be your pick, but I am talking about a mass variety of players.

This guide was not meant for arguments, it was meant for information of the game.

Flyseppe

in reply to Flyseppe

Yeah, I read most of them.

It's damage doesn't increase. You get same amount of hitmarkers with any other MORS variant as you get with Silver Bullet. It's 98 damage with all of them.

That little extra range on Exploit affects you only in a really small way. It only helps you somewhere between mid and long ranges. You get slightly more 3 shot kills instead of 4 shots. Loophole has less recoil, which compensates for that because you actually hit few bullets more on these long ranges. Reload time is slow as hell and that 150 round mag Loophole has comes in handy.

The reason I picked The Money is because, well first off the camo looks fantastic and it is the only purple camo. Second, remember that I basically reviewed cod aw players. I reviewed random people and my friends. These are the picks of the people, not the stats. Most people prefer the ones that I listed BETTER than the other elite version. The Third might be your pick, but I am talking about a mass variety of players.

Well, it depends on who you interview. I know tons of people who prefer The Third, since it has better damage over range.

In the end it's just about opinions, but things like damage or range is based on stats. Silver Bullet doesn't have increased damage, that's a fact. Saying that the increase in magazine size is extremely unnecessary doesn't make sense at all. Nobody has to believe what Youtubers say since there are real weapon stats taken from weapon files available to everyone on the internet.

-Agu-

in reply to Flyseppe

Sniper damage has to do with wall penetration, so ones with faster action and ads are the better variants. Watch drift0r.   

M3_bully

Studios