Bullet Registration Delay and Dying Fast

Advanced Warfare General Discussion

Bullet Registration Delay and Dying Fast

First of all my English is really bad... I speak Spanish... Im getting a looooottt of Hitmarkers and difficult to kill someone and I die almost instantly... I didnt have this problem in Call of Duty Ghost Nor Black Ops series or Modern Warfare series... I dont know if is because I live in Puerto Rico and Im at longer distance from the server but I have friends from here that are having exactly the same problem! I have a good router Netgear and a really good connection via Ethernet cable... I dont know why is happening but is frustating REALLLYYY!! Example: I shot someone at close range and the first few bullets it feels that are not getting registered and then I make 3 hitmarkers and not killing the enemy but I die instantly, they shot me 3 bullets and Im dead without seeing my TV getting red of blood!! My K/D has Always been from 1.55 up in past call of duty and now I have a K/D of 1.47 (I dont care much about K/D atleast not in the game AW) I dont considerate me a bad player I just want to now why I am having this rare delay bullet registration and dying without having my TV red of blood! HELP!?!?

Kmayd
26 REPLIES

Re: Bullet Registration Delay and Dying Fast

in reply to Kmayd

Two things... first off be sure to optimize your home connection. That is what you can control, and making some tweaks to your settings and connections might improve the experience for you.

Secondly, I've only had a limited amount of time in game.. but I found that accuracy seems to be much more important in this game. A few of the previous games allowed for a more spray and pray approach, but I found that didn't work as well in this title. Be sure your aim is on point and not just hip-firing.

"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

Hi again, just one question... does this weekend (until today Wednesday) has been lagging or its just me?? Because seen I resolve my internet optimization and playing instead of a TV in a Monitor I have been lagging this past few days and I forced to play Exo Survival... is anyone notice that this past days or it is just me?? (When I play, I play in Ethernet cable with a 30MB Down and 5.6 Up and my computer in sleep and my iPhone in Airplane mode... So I don't now if its me or anyone has the same problem?? Actually I live in a heavy populated area witch In witch I guess a loot of people are using there internet.... does that affect in anyways???

Kmayd

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

My sister could have given this responce!  Do you think we are idiot? Give us a good answer not the ovious the we all know.  

UNbat

in reply to UNbat

It's not your internet. I have the same frustration even with downloadspeeds of 192, a ping of 14 etc... even my ports are open on router so open NAT etc... COD WW2 uses Peer to Peer and no dedicated servers...thats it.  In this day and age it's scandalous to pay 99.99 euro ( yes i have bought the luxery version) and have this ridiculous unplayble hitmarker delay. Never buying Cod again. Unless dedicated servers.

DSAgeneral

in reply to DSAgeneral

Your joking they have to have dedicated servers

Darkangel45416

in reply to Kmayd

Thank you for your time!! Well I going to try to optimize my connection! I Open my NAT with DMZ and I have a NAT Type 2 in my PS4 I have a router just for my PS4 (WRND4300) from Netgear but I still have that rare lag delay which it make me make ridicules longshot hit makers... And yesssss the accuracy is very important my accuracy is 20% I don't know if thats bad but I don't do much hip fire... The only problem I do have is when my enemy is double jumping or dodging that I can't keep my aim at him hahaha but I will keep trying optimizing my connection! Thank Youuu

Kmayd

in reply to Kmayd

Hey Nicedrewishfela after today making test with connection ect... I finally beat the rare Delay Lag Hitmaker Registration!!! I play in a 60" LED TV and I just move my PS4 to a 32" LED TV and I don't know why or how but the Delay Hitmakers were goneeee hahahaha know I am winning mucccchhh more gone fights and now Im dying normally with a full Red Blood TV hahaha Thank Youu very much friend!!

Kmayd

in reply to Kmayd

i wouldnt trade in my 24" for anything else. its perfect for me.

VenserTheExiled

in reply to VenserTheExiled

You got that right!!!!

Kmayd

Studios