1 bar ping every game! its unplayable....

Advanced Warfare General Discussion

1 bar ping every game! its unplayable....

some say the bars dont matter but ohhh they do!!...im a presitige master the AW servers are horrible im on east coast of australia and it is crappy,,i have compiled over 100 vids of the different lag i get ...latest one is i punch somone 1st they mp-40 me then i respawned and heard my punch umm a bit late i think,,then ill get like 3 bar ping and i feel like its real time but thats once a blue moon the game host must live next door!! .......................yes i set my port forwarding and yes im wired  optic fibre 100mb/s 40 upload got cat 6 cable to xbone,, 99-111 m/s latency via xbox detailed network test,stand alone unit does not share bandwith so yeah jurys in CRAPPY SERVERS FOR AUSTRALIANS tnx.... i wreck havoc on other fps why is this sooo bad and its a game i love to play...Smiley Sad(( im walking away as no AW2 will ever be made,,overwatch and fortnite seem to be killing cod these days ........whatcha goin to do about it activision!! team up with EA  and bungie!! same discontent for your loyal paying customers, i guess we get the last laugh in the end........

prepaid_hero

Studios