cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WW2 keeps crashing on xbox one X

Activision Support

WW2 keeps crashing on xbox one X

Bought and downloaded WW2. Keeps crashing on opening scene and even opening scene on multiplayer? Any suggestions?

UCD_28177783268VAUTlEOmfGckKU
20 REPLIES

Re: WW2 keeps crashing on xbox one X

in reply to UCD_28177783268VAUTlEOmfGckKU
Yes, you must have faith for that idiots to fix their game, i have same issue
CatOnKeyboard

in reply to CatOnKeyboard

So they are idiots because the game keeps crashing? Last time I checked I personally couldn’t build a game and I’m gonna assume you can’t either. Why do people feel the need to insult when something goes wrong? Can you see how every single persons setup is running and adjust in real time? No? No one can.  Computing is complicated. 

That said, I am crashing on the One X. As soon as I die, screen goes black, controller vibrates for a long time, then the screen comes back up in the dashboard with the game not running. Anyone else having this issue that might have a fix beyond waiting for a patch would be awesome. 

Cheers. 

cl///
Laxcc

Feel like this game was a waste of time and money. How can a company release a game with so many issues? Sad part is this game has been out for about a week and issues are getting worse.
CTRLRUSTY

in reply to CTRLRUSTY

Hi, I just got the machine yesterday and it is working for me.  But, there is not a shread of support for finding the basic manuals.  Do they exist for Call of Duty WWII?  I am new to this game. 

Jerryyyyyyyyyyyy

12/7/2017 and   COD WWII continues to crash on Xbox One X!!!!!!

TimGS

in reply to TimGS

12/8, Xbox One X game crashed after load screen.  Tried clearing cache, cleaning disc.  Other games play.

Thank you for any help

j

Chlngr1970

in reply to Chlngr1970

SAME ISSUE AFTER DOWNLOAD ON THE SEVENTH IT KEEPS FREEZING UP, IM GOING TO SUE SLEGHAMMER AND ACTIVISION FOR MY $59.99

Peterj59efi
Highlighted

in reply to Peterj59efi

Same for me.

Played the first few minutes around 7 times now, doesnt save and repeatedly crashes.

Real pain sitting through opening cutscenes over and over.

whitecarlos

in reply to whitecarlos

In my game freezes at either the jump over side on beach or when try to use the banger. This is rediculous and tryt o go from last save said file curpt. Fix this was a waste of my money. I love the COD franchise.

Dynolord
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS