cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spyro Reignited Trilogy Loading Screen

SOLVED

Activision Support

Highlighted

So I could play the game fine with the update downloading in the background. Once the update was installed, I restarted the game and it gets stuck on the "This game saves data automatically. Do not turn off the game when the saving icon is visible". I uninstalled the game and reinstalled and reupdated. Happened again so I thought okay I'll leave it a little while. Come back an hour later and its still on the loading screen. Uninstalled and reinstalled and reupdated. Still does the same thing.

I was counting down the days for this game and now I can't even play it properly as the game requires the download. Please get this fixed

sammie155
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I had this problem, but I fixed it, but I dont know it works or why it has done this. But i realized that one of my controllers was playing up and some of the buttons wasnt working, I then decided to switch the controllers and reloaded the game and it started to work probaility.

I really don't know why or how this has worked for me, I first throught it was the games fualt and I when back to the retailer I got it from and they gave me a new copy and faulted the old one, then I tried uninstalling it and reinstalling the game and the same happened, then i decided to switch controllers and it started to work.

Branstar247
5 REPLIES 5
Same thing happened to me beat the first game then took a break came back and now I'm stuck on the same loading screen tried everything needs to be fixed quickly can't play the game I just spent €40 on
joshL

I had this problem, but I fixed it, but I dont know it works or why it has done this. But i realized that one of my controllers was playing up and some of the buttons wasnt working, I then decided to switch the controllers and reloaded the game and it started to work probaility.

I really don't know why or how this has worked for me, I first throught it was the games fualt and I when back to the retailer I got it from and they gave me a new copy and faulted the old one, then I tried uninstalling it and reinstalling the game and the same happened, then i decided to switch controllers and it started to work.

Branstar247

So cranky after  update wouldnt load got to first screen then goes black no further uninstalled it then reinstalled and updated and its still not working after spending $79 when it came out does anyone have any other ideas?

mel123au

I had to get a new controller for it to work. Dunno why, but its worker fine ever since

sammie155
This was the dumbest fix that has ever worked... thank you so much for posting! I wouldn’t have tried a different controller.
LentzFamily
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS