Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Skylanders Lost Island save game is corrupt

Activision Support

Skylanders Lost Island save game is corrupt

Skylanders Lost Islands: My kingdom save game is corrupted.  Whenever I attempt to load the application, it prompts me for my age, and then tells me it got an error loading.  I think it has an error 10.  It then asks me to 'check' for an update to fix it (or a useless support button).  Please help.  My activate username is col.panic. I have not been able to use the application for 8 days now. 

Level 1
4 REPLIES

Re: Skylanders Lost Island save game is corrupt

in reply to jbeazell

I have called into Activision support and started a support case on 10/24 and to this date have only been asked questions about the money invested, level I reached, and if I've uninstalled or not.  I've all but given up on the game, and will just ask to have my money refunded to me.  I have lost too much time to get back into playing the game any longer.  My only purpose in replying to this thread is to express my displeasure with this situation.

Level 1

in reply to jbeazell

Hi jbeazell,

Apologies for the delay with responding to your post.  I've sent you a DM regarding your issue.  Please check your inbox.

Thanks ^AH

Community Coordinator

in reply to _KidA_

I have checked my inbox, here, and got a message asking me for my case number.  The case is still open.  My problem is not resolved.  I have not heard anything (beyond your ONE message here) about the problem. 

Level 1

in reply to jbeazell

Hi there,

I've sent you another DM.  I have a resolution in place but need some additional information from you.

Thanks ^AH

Community Coordinator
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS