cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please tell me this ERROR CODE: 5423600420 is going to be fixed soon!

Activision Support

Highlighted

Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 (PC)

Amazon purchase...

It worked just fine before the update...

I need a solution to this, 'Error Code: 5423600420' (AMD incompatibility) that comes up when the game goes to connecting to online services. I press 'ok' and the game totally shuts down. 

Dual 6 Core AMD Opteron 64 CPU's (12 core)

HP xw9400 Workstation

32GB RAM

Dual Nvidia GTX 1050 ti, 4GB (6 monitors)

4 Solid State 1TB Drives

4 2TB HDD

IT SHOULD WORK HERE!

TheCodename
10 REPLIES 10

I have the same problem please return my money or resolve this...

Sinkarma
gebe ich ihnen recht ich habe selber das problem fixen sie das bitte schnell
DJMatrixDJ

Oh great I just bought this $60 game that i could only play for 2 weeks!! So much fun. I'm having a great gaming experience with activision. Thanks! I cant belive how a multi-million or even billon dollar company can let this happen. Never again am i buying another game from this company. Great work team keep it up! Not to mention we all havnt been able to play for a whole week as a result and I havnt seen any acknowedgment from the developers or tech team about this. What a complete embarrasment to this joke of a company.

Gingo25

The same f***ing problem OMG

Necr0o0

Same problem here.

Bought the game yesterday.

Using intel Q6600 and Nvidia GTX 960 and 8 GB.

Predator33333

I am having this same issue and i haven't heard anything back from me reporting the crash or anything. How can i let them know about it so i can be compensated for my troubles. it worked fine before this last update and now it just keeps crashing its really annoying and doesn't seem like their doing anything to resolve the issue. It have been a few days already where i can not play this game!

Papichile408

Hey everyone, 

There is an update coming for PC tomorrow and there may be some fixes related to this issue (hopefully). We are waiting to get some patch notes and confirmations on that, which we will see tomorrow, but once that update comes out please check and see if you are still running into this issue. 

If you are still seeing the issue after that patch then please reach out via private message and let me know the specifics of how you are getting that error (where are you crashing) and your Battle.net ID. Appreciate it. Thanks all. 

-Sean 

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

Thanks dude! hopefully this bull***** is fixed by tomorrow or else im gonna flip *****! If not im litterally gonna buy a new processor... i can't this is happening. What a joke. Embarrasing

Gingo25

Heya, just to update we posted the patch notes for PC earlier and this particular fatal error should be fixed: 

"Fixed a crash occurring on CPUs that don't support SSE4.1 instructions extension. This issue was affecting AMD Phenom CPUs.

If you are still encountering crashing after the update please reach out to me through private message so we can report up your specifics to the studio. Just let me know specifics about how it is still occuring for you and your Battle.net ID. Thanks!

-Sean 

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS