cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost Treasures of Infocom on iOS needs 64-bit support

Activision Support

I also signed the petition. This is such a well-made timeless collection; why would you let it die if all it needs is a recompile and some testing? (Did it sell that badly?)

elyas_targ

Activision, please update for 64 bit. It is a great app. Bought the full version. Such a great presentation of classic games. It would be a shame to lose this app.

dank3570

I literally just purchased the full Lost Treasures of Infocom game from the app store on July 28th and now it is worthless. I am livid about this. If you had no intention of converting it to 64 bit then you should not have been selling it. This needs to be resolved ASAP.

64bitLToI

I agree, i have already purchased the original games in the 1990s (including the actual paper boxes!!) and planned to buy the ios version but i'm bit doing since ios 11 will maje that obsolete.

please update. 

DoctorMZ

For information i'm playing all Infocom games on my mac OSX using the free Zoom application http://www.logicalshift.co.uk/unix/zoom/

plus the original files from the games.

DoctorMZ

If you have the original game files you can also use the Frotz app to play them on your tablet or smart phone. 

64bitLToI

Please, Activision, authorize the 64-bit support. We've lost use of the app, and this is a tragedy that doesn't have to happen.

Tomdup

I agree with everyone else here - it’s so wonderful to be able to play these games again. Please don’t take that away by neglecting this update

Hoobajoob

It does not look like anyone from Activision is proactively monitoring this message. I guess we need to find a better way to contact them. It should be relatively easy for them to recompile it. 

GeezerRoy

This breaks my heart. The Lost Treasures app was amazing, with all the swag and clues from the original packaging, plus InvisiClues. I tried reverting one of my iPad's earlier today to iOS 10, just to be able to run this app, but Apple doesn't allow you to downgrade if your current iOS 11 is a release version. Fingers crossed someone somewhere is listening. I also posted a review on the App Store, and saw many others just like my review basically begging for a 64-bit compiled version. 

We can only hope...

nerfTractor
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS