cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost Treasures of Infocom on iOS needs 64-bit support

Activision Support

Please convert this to 64bit!! Lots of loyal fans here.!!

wintersgrass

Activision please. The original devs have offered to port it! Please do an update this is easily the best version of LTOI ever done. It is a shame it is going to be lost over something silly.

FragGen

It would be a shame to lose this. It is a great collection. 

Please update this to run on IOS 11!

rhautbois

I totally agree also....

While converting to 64 bit, enable sychronization of game status via game center..... and a port to the mac app store would be much appreciated also from my side :-)...... but why stopping there, develop it firther to an IF Plattfrom for other stories...

Regards trigger2k18

trigger2k18

Just an FYI - I've finally figured out how to get Infocom Suspended running on my MacBook Air with a dos emulator.  The game files are available on the internet. 

I'm playing this game for free on my macbook.  I would MUCH rather have an updated app like we have for iOS because the look and feel is so much better in the app.  Playing it in a dos emulator is okay but for $10 - $20 I would happily purchase this game for my macbook from the app store.  

Thanks for listening.

umarslobberknocker

I've just downloaded the app and I'd love to pay for all the games, but I can't justify that unless I know they'll be updated with 64-bit versions. I'll be updating all my devices to iOS 11 as soon as I can, so please update the app Activision Smiley Happy

EclecticMonk

Bump. iOS11 is imminent. This is a *fantastic* app. Please do not let it die. Show your customers you actually care! Smiley Happy

FragGen

I started a petition:

https://www.change.org/p/activision-convince-activision-to-convert-their-ios-game-lost-treasures-of-...

Please sign it, all, and keep this game alive!

miraklemax

Please update this game to work on iOS 11. I love the old Infocom adventure games, and I'd hate to see them disappear from the iOS platform for lack of a simple recompile!

endy999

An excellent idea! I have signed the petition and hope everyone else will as well. Let's keep the pressure up!

William_Hern
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS