cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need playstation plus to play Black Ops 3? WHAT?!

Activision Support

Why in the world would i need playstation plus to play online multiplayer in this game? Are you serious? I have played Black Ops 2 online multiplayer all day without playstation plus, why do i need it now? Fix this pleas

Netherzapdos
8 REPLIES 8

Newer games including BO3 need PSN Plus to play online. Says so in it's terms & conditions. Older games, however let you play online.

BugCatcher11
Highlighted

My man, you clearly don't know your *****. Ww2 allows you to play online with no ps plus??????????Smiley Sad

Yourmomspoes

Hey Netherzapdos

Are you playing on PS3? You do not need Playstation Plus to play the game on that system. ^VW

Player Support

do i need to have playstation plus to play bo3 online in ps4?

lazarosapostlidis

Why would people have to have playstation plus if we just want to play against other people when we already have a psn account makes no sense what so ever even for call of duty ww2

vincent_Stevens

Why are you requiring ps plus for online? This is complete BS! I've already bought the season pass and the game + extras. You have lost a paying customer forever. Greedy a$$hole$

tmer2008

Hey there,

Playstation Plus requirements are determined by Playstation.

Regards,

^AC

TopFighter | Community Forum Moderator
Moderator Moderator

So i just want to know: 

Is PS+ required to play campaign co-op splitscreen?? Im almost starting to fear this. Pay for online subscription to pay locally???

Richter82
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS