cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a possible Suggestion for the sequel to Spyro Reignited Trilogy

Activision Support

Playing through the Spyro Reignited Trilogy was a huge deal to me.  I was introduced to Spyro through Skylanders, and then through the Legend of Spyro series, both of which I love to this day.  After playing these series, I invested in a PS2 and bought the original three games from the trilogy, and loved them, despite it's graphics.  Not a year later, the Reignited Trilogy was announced, and when released gave me a whole new experience while playing through the games. Yet, after I toasted Gnasty Gnorc a few times, giving o'l Ripto the hotfoot, and saving all the dragons from the evil sorceress, I couldn't help but question where this game would being the franchise. Being a major fan of the Legend and OG/Reignited series, I hope for a brand new game as a sequel to The Reignited Trilogy, with new and old characters returning.  I cannot find a suggestion box on the Activision website, so I've decided to write this as a suggestion for the sequel, something that might intrigue fans, but I may be wrong. Something that bugged me in the Reignited Trilogy was the attempted pairing of Elora and Spyro. It never fit in with the story, even maybe being the cause of getting rid of the epilogue in Spyro: Ripto's Rage. As a fan of the Legend series, I loved Cynder's character, and really really really want her to be in the next game.  Heck, it could even be a co-op game if that was the case, but what bringing her into the game would cause a fight between pairing Spyro with Cynder, or with Elora. Now my suggestion is, that is if the next game brings in Cynder, that the player gets to choose, kinda like Minecraft story mode if you will. You could choose Cynder, Elora, or neither. There, now everyone is happy. It doesn't have to affect the gameplay, but maybe it could change where the NPCs are at certain points in time, or it could change future dialogue.  Again, this is just a suggestion, so take it as such, because we still don't have any idea what the next game will bring. But please bring back Cynder!

Bing15444
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS
custom.activision.cookie_disclaimer