Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I got banned on MW3 MP... There is no reason it just says the servers aren't available. Help?

SOLVED

Activision Support

I got banned on MW3 MP... There is no reason it just says the servers aren't available. Help?

I don't know why/how long I am banned..... Is anyone able to help me with this? PC BTW.

Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: I got banned on MW3 MP... There is no reason it just says the servers aren't available. Help?

in reply to Ownage2you
Solution
‎15-01-2014 08:25 AM

Hello Ownage2you,

Bans encountered in-game are the product of thorough investigation by Treyarch. We understand that you may be frustrated or confused, but we must lock this thread in accordance with our Community Forum - Code of Conduct.

Please understand that this is a routine forum procedure. For more information, please review our Modern Warfare 3 Online Code of Conduct.

Thanks,

^JG

ATVI Support

Community Coordinator
1 REPLY
Highlighted

Re: I got banned on MW3 MP... There is no reason it just says the servers aren't available. Help?

in reply to Ownage2you
Solution
‎15-01-2014 08:25 AM

Hello Ownage2you,

Bans encountered in-game are the product of thorough investigation by Treyarch. We understand that you may be frustrated or confused, but we must lock this thread in accordance with our Community Forum - Code of Conduct.

Please understand that this is a routine forum procedure. For more information, please review our Modern Warfare 3 Online Code of Conduct.

Thanks,

^JG

ATVI Support

Community Coordinator
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS