cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cod points not showing up after payment

Activision Support

It has been six hours since I purchased COD points, they have not shown up. I see that my credit card has been charged and there’s documentation in the orders but the points have not shown up. I have logged out and restarted the console.

Klinefamily1
4 REPLIES 4
Same here it been about 8-9 hours since I bought mine so
David241076

I had a text exchange with someone from Activision, and they told me to simply unplug the Xbox for a few minutes. I unplugged it for 10 minutes, plugged

@David241076 wrote:
Same here it been about 8-9 hours since I bought mine so

it back in and all the COD points showed up.

Klinefamily1
It's been three days for me. This is BS. I'm frustrated, as i've spoken to Activision Support, and had me 'restart' my PS4. After doing so, and showing my payment receipt- the supporter told me he's going to 'escalate the case' and told me to expect an email "SOON". Nothing has been done, and it's been over 15 Hours. $30 gone to waste.

I just hope I get this over with soon.
Leonixisloco

Can you restart the unit, or unplug it? Activision told me to unplug my Xbox and wait a few minutes. After plugging it back in, all the COD points actually showed up. Hope this helps.

Klinefamily1
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS