cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AN UNEXPECTED SYSTEM ERROR OCCURRED

Activision Support

AN UNEXPECTED SYSTEM ERROR OCCURRED

I have registered my Call of Duty account with my PlayStation details but it requires extra details like First Name, Last Name, Community Name & Re-enter Password, I do this then it comes up saying "unexpected error when registering".

What do I do as I don't wanna miss out on my Private Beta for WW2.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Screen Shot 2017-05-01 at 19.21.01.pngThis is the page I fill out then...Screen Shot 2017-05-01 at 19.23.07.pngThis happens?Many Thanks

PyroCWL
10 REPLIES

Re: AN UNEXPECTED SYSTEM ERROR OCCURRED

in reply to PyroCWL

Hi there, 

This must be a struggle that your going through. Lets try and have you clear your browsing deta and see what happens. You can do so by going to The top menu bar and click Safari Preferences then go to privicy then click Manage Website Data Once you click on that a little box should come up just like the one below. 

Screen Shot 2017-05-01 at 12.41.05 PM.png

Select the Activision one and click remove and try and re do it. Also Try and use another browser if needed to see if it works. Let me know if you need help and I'll try and help more and if not I can get someone to help you! 

I don't work for Activision, My views are my own views not Activision's.
Activision Ambassador

in reply to Nathan425

didn't work

lardofmut_6102475

in reply to lardofmut_6102475

still not working

I am having the same issue...

in reply to Nathan425

Did not work for me either, this has been happening for days on all my computers. This is stopping me from getting the prime rewards. The fact that a multi million company like activision has coding flaws or as weak servers as this. lol.

in reply to UCD_279911849849RhpdepfdjKoBy

This is also happening to me, stopping me from earning rewards. Can't believe this is just a coding issue. C'mon smh

TerpyGlob

in reply to TerpyGlob
Hey,

Are you still getting this error? Have you tries a different browser?
Activision Ambassador

in reply to l83r_dud3

I have same error. It's almost half a year passed, fix it finally! You're multimillion company, not a 2-people indie game studio!

Dark_N3r0

in reply to Dark_N3r0

I'm having the same issue, it really sucks that this hasnt been resolved yet. I tried logging in today and I can't view my profile without constantly re-entering my first and last name. I can't even contact support or activision's team without it pulling up the same "missing required information" page with the constant following "error occured" It's extremely upsetting. 

Kitty_Kat_Miow
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS