cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACTIVISION AMBASSADOR BLACK OPS III SHIRT WINNERS

Employee

Heyo! Ambassadors!

Thanks for the big push the last 10 days of the month of May. You guys are really knocking it out of the park with all of the help you’ve been giving back to the Activision community.

As promised, the top 2 Ambassadors for the period are going to receive the first Black Ops III shirts we are giving away from the program. Those 2 amazing people are:

Iceman833

DaleksGamertag

Congrats on being the first kids on your block representing the Activision Ambassadors and BOIII. Try not to let it go to your head.

On another note, I’ve moved to a new office in our building, which is cool. The office is smaller than my last office, which is not cool. What does that mean for you? Potentially a whole bunch.  I can no longer store the copious amounts of swag I have with me, so we are going to make it a little easier for some of you to grab some of it.

Ambassadors will receive one Call of Duty Advance Warfare shirt for every 50 Ambassador chats they take from 6/4/2015 – 6/19/2015.

The breakdown is as follows:

50 chats = Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare logo shirt

100 chats = Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare ATLAS shirt

150 chats = Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Sentinel shirt

But wait, there’s more

Top 5 Ambassadors for the period will be entered for a chance to win a Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Hoodie

If you would like to sign up for the Activision Ambassador program, visit Activision Ambassador

Happy hunting, kiddos!

- Mikey

Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS