4 Replies Latest reply: Aug 3, 2014 12:38 PM by OUHATEME RSS

Demoted back to Bronze???

Devsev

Hi my xbox GT is Itz Dev3 and my clan name is KaoticDimensions. I was just wondering why we were demoted back down to Bronze. Let me tell you what happened before all of this. Our clan recently merged with another clan but i had another account still on kaotic's roster so we could go back to the clan anytime we wanted. During the merger there was only 1 person in Kaotic so we were not able to be in clan wars. A month later we ended up returning to our old clan Kaotic and relalized that instead of being 1 win away from diamond( platnium div) we were in Bronze. Is it possible this is some kind of glitch or does the Clan reset it's division if there are not enough people to play clan wars??? I would appreciate any help i can get in order to explain this...

• Re: Demoted back to Bronze???
          Abbulls

Mate, it is possible that your clan got demoted to bromze division since clan wars depends on the performance base of the clan. So, keep pushing mate and attain for platinum division. Good luck mate!

Crinkzkull08

Devsev wrote:

Hi my xbox GT is Itz Dev3 and my clan name is KaoticDimensions. I was just wondering why we were demoted back down to Bronze. Let me tell you what happened before all of this. Our clan recently merged with another clan but i had another account still on kaotic's roster so we could go back to the clan anytime we wanted. During the merger there was only 1 person in Kaotic so we were not able to be in clan wars. A month later we ended up returning to our old clan Kaotic and relalized that instead of being 1 win away from diamond( platnium div) we were in Bronze. Is it possible this is some kind of glitch or does the Clan reset it's division if there are not enough people to play clan wars??? I would appreciate any help i can get in order to explain this...

If in any case you didn't participate in previous clan wars, it's counted as a lost. And division ranking is affected by your clan's performance over the last clan wars. Also, sounds like you just joined another clan and not really merged. In a manner of speaking, you only worked for that clan you "merged" with but ignored your clan and thus, your division went down.

imsuperweird

Yeah, like what they said clan ranking is performance based. Keep on playing with your clan and maintain the teamwork. Your division will advance soon. Good luck.

OUHATEME

For clan wars bronze through platinum division if you do not score at least one cp and place in the top three your clan will be demoted. If your clan is not very active on top of that it can very well be a substantial demotion. To get promoted back up you need to place first in clan wars . It really is that simple .

clan wars score at least one cp and place on the top three to not get demoted

clan wars win first place to get promoted once you reach platinum and win that twice with first place then you will recieve your diamond invite....

that is the performance aspect of it.  You will find this information in the featured content section of the clans discussion page.

i Have attached the thread Clan War Division Brackets and Roster Locks which covers this