9 Replies Latest reply on Jul 22, 2014 4:35 PM by mikestrike03 RSS

Looking for A Clan (XB1)

I'm Acheron and I'm looking for a Ghost (XB1) clan. I'm 18 years old and a female. I have a k/d ratio of 1.3. I'm either casual or competitive. Would like a clan with a website. Reply to this thread if you want me in your clan.

• Re: Looking for A Clan (XB1)

Fallen Victim

Come and join a skillful and friendly community

Clan Stats

Clan Level: 19

Members: 79

Clan K/D: 1.25

Clan Win%: 50

K/D of 1.3

- You must play at least 2-4 days a week

- You don't have to be very good at the game but should be able to work effectively with your team

- You must play with the Clan Tag and play with other Clan Members if any are on

- It is highly recommended that you own the Call of Duty App to be able to communicate with other Clan members and so that you can stay up to date on Clan Wars

- It is recommended that you own a mic (Optional)

- You must play as a Tactical and Strategical Team and use Team Work

- You must play with pride and show other people and clans who the real Pros are

- You must be friendly and respect each other

- You have to stay dedicated and loyal to the clan

More Info

We want to take our clan to the next level so thats why a 1.3 K/D is a MUST!

If you play above your K/D message me.

PS4 leader and Commander - LuckyAlpaca

PS3 leader and Lieutenant Commander - noconcern

Xbox one leader - XxWonkaNaterxX

Xbox360 leader - xXboxManiacXx

Message if your interested in being a part of the clan.

If you want to feature as a partner clan leave a comment or message me!

Hope to hear from you

- LuckyAlpaca

IMMORALGODS is a  max level 25 American PS3/PS4/XB1 clan that's been together for about 2 years. Our members are very active & most of us play ghosts daily.

Our clan is made up of gamers from other clans that got sick & tired of the same old dysfunctional teams. So we decided to bring our skills together, building our clan up from the bottom while working to get to the top. We have a diverse membership in regards to our choice of weapons & accessories, but we bring it all together in harmony to achieve a victory.

What we're looking for are skillful, USA based COD PS3/PS4/XB1 gamers with a mic/headset who want to win & know how to win! You must have at least a 1.20 kd & you must be a team mate who can contribute in an organized team environment.

* While we're looking for gamers who play any types of games on Ghosts.

If you're interested in joining our clan, send a friend request for clan membership to myself. Make sure you type "clan recruit" in the message. If you're serious about being a member of the clan

FUIMGR8 COMMANDER PSN

immoralgods@gmail.comfor xb1 players

Hey check out my clan's thread. We are mainly a competitive clan but also have many casual gamers and gaming activities. I'm confident that you would fit in well with our other clan members. [XBOX ONE][US][SPONSORED][AGES 18+]HNG - eSports Gaming Community Recruiting for ADVANCED WARFARE CLAN WARS, GBs, & Ranked Playlists

If your interested, feel free to sign up on our clan website or message me if you have any questions (Gamertag: Hybrd Tiberium).

- Tiberium

Try out for Kind Budz. All members on our Competitive Clan roster are active players that participate in diamond clan wars.

Competitive Clan                  Community Clan

Level                     25                                           8

Division: Diamond (7pm-11pm EST)            Platinum

Members:              9                                            6

Win %;                 56%                                        50%

K/D:                     1.25                                        1.10

Must play during all fours hours each day of diamond clan wars.

Must be willing to play as a team and towards the objective. So a headset is strongly advised.

If competitive play is not for you, that's okay. We have a separate roster in platinum division anyone can join and be apart of the community.

If your interested, message my GT: KC LOGICAL

-KC LOGICAL (Commander)

I would like for you to try out for my team if your interested! Im the owner of Defiance Esports which is sponsored by 3 company's and still getting more! Aswell we have a pub div and a comp div! If your interested mssg Anguish o!

Hey man.  You should come check out our site www.npowned.net.  We are looking for a couple more guys for clan wars.  We are a level 25 Diamond division clan.  We also have our red tags.  We are mostly over 18 with a couple exceptions so you don't have to worry about kids running around screaming in your ear.  We have 30 members on our COD team and over 100 members on our site which play a variety of other games on all consoles.

We r Defined Legacy...a level 24 platinum clan...we have 8 members...all on xb1.. there are no hoops to jump through...no min kd required...no application to fill out...we r a clan built on teamwork, loyalty and respect...we can have a good time...but also win when it matters most...here is our website...check us out and lmk what u think...my gt is RoC x Phil 21...http://www.codcp.com/c/1650/...thanks

Hello Fellow Gamer(s),

This is a message to invite to you to DefCon Gaming, an established community we offer not only a high level aspect of social gaming but also have the avenues to explore competitive gaming, we have a strong and structured system in place we may seem different to that of other clans and communities. Throughout the week we host numerous game nights and tournaments such as COD Gamenights ( MW3, BO2 and Ghosts) and GTA V gamenights of which we have a large number of players who play GTA V numerous times a week. We also have a large array of members who play Minecraft, Titanfall and sports series such as NHL, NBA and Fifa. We are possibly looking to expand to a fully established PC section, and will be involving Destiny in with all of our other specialized games.

Specialized - Games (On Xbox and PC)

1. Call Of Duty

2. Battlefield

3. GTA

4. EA Sports

5. Minecraft

6. Titanfall

7. Destiny (When Launched)

This is not only a great community to join but also a great time to join, as we have future leadership spots opening soon in order to meet the demands of future games whether that will be on the Xbox, Playstation or PC.

We also aim to improve your gaming enjoyment online, i can speak for myself in that i prefer to play as part of a team in public lobbies rather then playing solo and due to this social aspect rather than competitive aspect we are looking for people from all over the globe and we do not accept players depending on their level of gaming. If you are interested in joining then feel free to visit the site here: http://defcon-gaming.com If you then wish to join DC then apply to join, to do this simply click on the Join DC button at the top right hand side of the forum.

We also use skype to chat within the community and if you have any questions regarding the community then contact myself: Mikestrike03 and i'll answer a much as i possibly can. I hope to see some of you soon in game nights or competitions and feel free to say hello when you do sign up and i'll do my best to get you started within DefCon Gaming.

Quick Point-List (What We Offer)

1. Game Nights (Multiple Games)

2. Social and Competitive aspects

3. Highly Experienced leaders online and offline

4. Training in Graphics, Competitive and more!

5. Media

6. Events

7. Chilled Environment

8. Gamer's from all over the globe

9. Competitions

10. Too much to list!

How To Join:

1. Visit DefCon Gaming Here: http://defcon-gaming.com/home

2. Sign up by starting an application by pressing the "Join DC" button at the top right of the forum.

3. Use this code in the Referral part of the application: http://defcon-gaming.com/forum.php?referrerid=3446

4. Get into contact with Mikestrike03 through Skype, or through the messaging system on the DC Forum.

Thanks for reading!

Mikestrike03 ~ DC Gaming.