20 Replies Latest reply: Apr 30, 2014 2:38 PM by ARCANGELRAZOR RSS

Looking for ps3/ps4 clan

Xtacy1727

Like the title says im looking for a good clan..  Not a scrub clan with everyone with a negative k/d..  My k/d is 1.80 not that great but decent. Game k/d is 2.50 lmk guys..  P.s i dont want to be the highest k/d on the team plzzz

• Re: Looking for ps3/ps4 clan
          tman172

add me Tsweazey or apply in app

CLAN: Aur1c

Diamond Division

19 Members

Ps4

Devildog_

www.dischargedgaming.com We are a PS3 and PS4 clan. Diamond Division lvl 25 with approx 50 members

Xtacy1727

I Dont want to apply on a clan website..  Waste of time

xDoUbLeK_

Hello, my clan is level 13 and in gold clan wars. All you have to do to join is add me on ps3 and I will send an invite. please have at least a .900 K/D or above. And be nice to all clan members. My gamertag is xDoUbLeK_ just friend me.

ukwildcats1988

KKd doesn't matter it's going for win playing obj we got good clan look up ImmortalReaperz we went from 4th to 1st in diamond division we work together we are respectful clan u gotta play whole 4 hrs if not u are kicked add me on psn ukwildcats1988

Bubzone

HCH is recruiting. Message Caught_Reloading on PSN. We are a growing clan, and are currently level 20 platinum clan. Not too stressed about K/D or W/L right now. Individual stats don't matter when the whole team is playing. If you're interested, look us up.

KILLER420KILLER

[Koas] Clan looking for active and competive members were level 19 platnum division after the next clan war we will be dimond division Need 1.00+ Kd and a 1.00+ W/L ratio

if you want to join leave ur stats and ur psn name and ill add you and invite you to the clan.

We are looking for gamers that will participate in Clan Wars.

Requirements to join:

• Must be active
                      • Have a Mic
                      • App is preferred

For those who fall short of these requirement for any reason feel free to PM me, We do make exceptions on people we feel that will benefit our clan.

Anon_O_P_S

4-TIME DIAMOND WINNING PS3/PS4 BATTLE ROYALE CLAN, NVZN TOP 20 DIAMOND! SEEKING SERIOUS & DIVERSE PLAYERS

DO NOT READ BEYOND THIS IF YOU'RE NOT A EXCELLENT, COMPETITIVE, SERIOUS & FOCUSED TEAM PLAYER. WE SEEK STRONG PLAYERS WHO KNOW HOW TO WIN & NEED A STRONG TEAM. WE PROVIDE THAT. WHAT DO YOU OFFER?

NVZN Greatness is a PS3/PS4 clan at max level w/ RED clan tag. Roughly 20 members from across USA (seeking more from West Coast time zone in ADDITION to PS4 and some SOLID FEMALE gamer's to join a couple we currently have). We're not looking to be a large clan. Each member is a strong, committed & quality teammate!

***OUR NEW BATTLE ROYALE DIAMOND CLAN WARS are always SATURDAY-SUNDAY 2:00-6:00pm Eastern Time.******OUR "REGULAR" DIAMOND CLAN WARS are always FRIDAY-SUNDAY 7:00-11:00pm Eastern Time.***
                        NVZN clan requires the following...

• ACTIVE player who plays daily for a few hours each day AT MINIMUM.
                        • MUST COMMIT to be active during Clan Wars 48 hours prior to start (otherwise will be temporarily REMOVED from clan roster for duration of the Clan War). If you COMMIT & NO SHOW you are gone. We want people who STAND BY THEIR WORD. KNOW YOUR SCHEDULE or DON'T BOTHERrequesting to join us whatsoever.
                        • MUST HAVE HEADSET/MIC. You're NOT a serious player if you don't have this.
                        • MUST have each DLC and/or Season Pass.
                        • We have a Facebook clan page. If you don't have a FB page, get one, it's how we work.
                        • Communicate w/ clan. We TEXT (provide your cell to us) & or utilize "GroupMe" app for clan chat to message when & what schedules will be for upcoming CW or when we'll be online to play!
                        • Solid player in both KD(if you're AT or NEAR a 1.20KD or below DON'T even ask to join), Objective play style (when needed) & diverse gamer who enjoys most/all game modes! You better have good gun skills, know tactical setups, understand spawns, ect.
                        • WE PREFER players be from USA or Canada (for sake of time zones). NORTH AMERICA continent ONLY. NO EXCEPTIONS.
                        • Must be 16 years old at minimum(if you are UNDER 16 DO NOT ASK to join, WE WILL FIND OUT). We have fun but we're a mature gaming group. Kids can't control their schedules, parents interfere w/ what our clan is doing during competitions.
                        • Be respectful of one another & their play style, we're a diverse group of ethnicity, gender & personalities!

If interested & you FULFILL ALL criteria, NO EXCEPTIONS message me on this thread OR...

Message & Friend @ PSN ID: Anon_O_P_S

DO NOT SEND A CLAN APP TO JOIN. YOU MUST MESSAGE ME & I'LL DETERMINE IF WE DEEM YOU FIT ENOUGH TO TRIAL W/ US. AT THAT POINT YOU'LL GET A TRIAL CLAN INVITE FROM ME.

yuggyboy1

I have a new clan if interested its not like these amazing clans but hopefully it can, the clan name is Order Of Knights or add me on PS3 YuggyBoy.

Thank you.

xxlatinodutchxx

I msg you on psn I'm online right now

PRD864

You can apply to "Make it Look EZ". Im the leader and I dont have the crazy requirements. Just that you like TDM and play basically everyday. Its me and 2 others. 1 has a 1.9, I have a 2.3, and the other guy has a 3.1 and we play for fun. Let me know if interested.

xDoUbLeK_

Just reply to me if you would like to join.

ARCANGELRAZOR

If you want a good clan on ps4 add me: NefariousUnus 

We all have k/ds and win loss ratios above 2.00