6 Replies Latest reply: Apr 20, 2014 8:36 AM by jnikoley RSS

Clan Wars

LumpyPlug

Need some clarification. Does getting 2nd in a clan war count as a win? My Clan is in Platinum division and we got 2nd in the last clan war. I was wondering if that counts towards a win to move into the Diamond division. We also received the Body Count camo for getting 2nd, that is why i'm so curious.

• Re: Clan Wars
          SilentSniper1252

I Don't think It counts as a win but you get a lot of clan XP for it, my clan was level four and came 3rd in a clan war and leveled up to level 11 and got a golden clan tag.

OUHATEME

No to get into diamond you have to have two first place finishes In platinum . When there are issues during clan wars sometimes they will award the top three the awards as if they got first place with the exception of counting towards a diamond division invite you still need an actual 1 place win. And the past couple of clan wars there have been issues.

tracy

OUHATEME is correct, to get a diamond division invite you must have two 'first' place wins in platinum, with the current issues with recent clan wars, they have given top three clans wins (gold/platinum divisions towards unlocking body count gear)

LumpyPlug

Thanks everyone, just needed some clarification!

jnikoley

You ask a simple question, that unfortunately, based on the short Ghosts Clan War history, means "wins" are defined differently from war to war, and on a case by case basis. Some "win" rewards that normally require a 1st place finish are given under special circumstances.  You were likely given the Body Count for either placing 2nd in a highly contested war, or if there were issues with the App or the servers.  Some "win" rewards will always unlock for a 1-3 finish, though, e.g., the Clan War gun reticle. Other "win" rewards always require a 1st place finish, such as the DD invite.  A 1st-3rd finish will always give your clan a large CXP reward as well.