4 Replies Latest reply: Apr 15, 2014 4:02 PM by Vurzidash- RSS

2.2+KD AND CLIMBING PS4 ONLY LOOKING 4 ACTIVE CLAN ONLY FK THE LVL

Vurzidash-

Whaddup. Cool dude here...laid back and funny....ohh I forgot to meantion im a beast.. KD 2.2+ I can play objective if we " need " to win but for the most part I killwhore stacking kill streaks to make the match much easier to win and have everyone go positive during the match. I play everything, im alittle rusty on S&D/S&R but HARDCORE IM GOOD. REGULARE CORE IM THE BEST. TDM & DOMINATION ARE MY ******* BECAUSE I OWN THEM.... At the moment im in a LVL24 CLAN which shows im not about the lvl and clan hop I just want a fun ACTIVE Clan to play with. Thats all. Im 21 MARRIED AND IN THE ARMY. I play everyday. So if your a ACTIVE CLAN AND I MEAN ACTIVE NOT JUST ACTIVE DURING CLAN WARS I MEAN ALL THE TIME GET AT ME ! PSN : Vurzi-

MSG ME AND SEND FR ON PS4 I DONT CHECK MSGS ON HERE...EVEN IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A CLAN ADD ME IF YOU WANNA PLAY SOMETIMES.

• Re: 2.2+KD AND CLIMBING PS4 ONLY LOOKING 4 ACTIVE CLAN ONLY FK THE LVL
          Anon_O_P_S

After you read this post BELOW which is our clan recruitment post, please feel free to add the following PSN ID's if you FEEL you're a fit to trail with our clan. We have a couple active members on PS4 but for most part we're PS3. I own a PS4 & once more of our clan moves to that I will as well.

My PS4 member to add is...

• kidleo-

My PSN ID...

• Anon_O_P_S

4-TIME DIAMOND WINNING PS3 CLAN, NVZN RANKED 1ST IN WORLD FOR OUR BRACKET (19TH OVERALL)! SEEKING SERIOUS & DIVERSE PLAYERS

DO NOT READ BEYOND THIS IF YOU'RE NOT A EXCELLENT, COMPETITIVE, SERIOUS & FOCUSED TEAM PLAYER. WE SEEK STRONG PLAYERS WHO KNOW HOW TO WIN & NEED A STRONG TEAM. WE PROVIDE THAT. WHAT DO YOU OFFER?

NVZN Greatness is a PS3 clan at max level w/ RED clan tag. Close to 20 members from across USA (ONLY seeking more from West Coast time zone in ADDITION to some SOLID FEMALE gamers to join a couple we currently have). We're not looking to be a large clan. Each member is a strong, committed & quality teammate!

***OUR DIAMOND CLAN WARS are always FRIDAY-SUNDAY 7:00-11:00pm Eastern Time.*** NVZN clan requires the following...

• ACTIVE player who plays daily for a few hours each day AT MINIMUM.
          • MUST COMMIT to be active during Clan Wars 48 hours prior to start (otherwise will be temporarily REMOVED from clan roster for duration of the Clan War).
          • MUST HAVE HEADSET/MIC. You're NOT a serious player if you don't have this.
          • MUST have each DLC and/or Season Pass.
          • We have a Facebook clan page. We encourage clan members to join it for news & updates.
          • Communicate w/ clan. We text & or utilize KIK app to message when & what schedules will be for upcoming Clan Wars or when we'll be online to play! Have a method of quick contact!
          • Solid player in both KD, Objective play style (when needed) & diverse gamer who enjoys most/all game modes!
          • WE PREFER players be from USA or Canada (for sake of time zones). NORTH AMERICA continent ONLY. NO EXCEPTIONS.
          • Must be 16 years old at minimum. We have fun but we're a mature gaming group.
          • Be respectful of one another & their play style, we're a diverse group of ethnicity, gender & personalities!

If interested & you FULFILL ALL criteria, NO EXCEPTIONS message me on this thread OR...

Message & Friend @ PSN ID: Anon_O_P_S

• Re: 2.2+KD AND CLIMBING PS4 ONLY LOOKING 4 ACTIVE CLAN ONLY FK THE LVL
            CrazyQik_305

I sent you an invite (DivideAndConqu3r) & FR. A good majority of our PS4 unit are online. Matter of fact, they are linking up as we speak.