3 Replies Latest reply: Apr 8, 2014 6:43 AM by Anon_O_P_S RSS

[PS3] LOOKING FOR A DIAMOND CLAN/high lvl (1.89KD)

I'm looking for a solid and active clan that will recruit me.

I'm currently on my sixth prestige with a K:D of 1.89

I'm an active player over 21yrs of age and i have a headset w/ mic.

If I Join your clan, I'll understand and abide by your strat calls when we play clan wars.

PM Me on my PS3 account at yamamox3

BTW, I dont care about joining a clan with a lot of members, I want to join a clan with players that are up to par with me or (preferably)better. Thanks :]

• Re: [PS3] LOOKING FOR A DIAMOND CLAN/high lvl (1.89KD)
          Anon_O_P_S

Not sure what you're looking for exactly but here's the post I have for our clan. We're only seeking legit, strong & committed players who are courteous to one another as well! Read my post & feel free to catch me one evening soon & we'll see if there's a potential fit.

4-TIME DIAMOND WINNING PS3 CLAN RANKED 21ST IN WORLD! (NVZN) SEEKING SERIOUS & DIVERSE PLAYERS

DO NOT READ BEYOND THIS IF YOU'RE NOT A COMPETITIVE, SERIOUS & FOCUSED TEAM PLAYER. WE SEEK STRONG PLAYERS WHO KNOW HOW TO WIN & NEED A STRONG TEAM. WE PROVIDE THAT. WHAT DO YOU OFFER?

NVZN Greatness is a PS3 clan at max level w/ RED clan tag. Close to 20 members from across USA (actively seeking more from West Coast time zone in ADDITION to some SOLID FEMALE gamers to join a couple we currently have). We're not looking to be a large clan. Each member is a strong, committed & quality teammate!

***OUR DIAMOND CLAN WARS are always FRIDAY-SUNDAY 7:00-11:00pm Eastern Time.*** NVZN clan requires the following...

• ACTIVE player who plays daily for a few hours each day AT MINIMUM.
          • MUST COMMIT to be active during Clan Wars 48 hours prior to start (otherwise will be temporarily REMOVED from clan roster for duration of the Clan War).
          • MUST HAVE HEADSET/MIC. You're NOT a serious player if you don't have this.
          • MUST have each DLC and/or Season Pass.
          • We have a Facebook clan page. We encourage clan members to join it for news & updates.
          • Communicate w/ clan. We text & or utilize KIK app to message when & what schedules will be for upcoming Clan Wars or when we'll be online to play! Have a method of quick contact!
          • Solid player in both KD, Objective play style (when needed) & diverse gamer who enjoys most/all game modes!
          • WE PREFER players be from USA or Canada (for sake of time zones). NORTH AMERICA continent ONLY. NO EXCEPTIONS.
          • Must be 16 years old at minimum. We have fun but we're a mature gaming group.
          • Be respectful of one another & their play style, we're a diverse group of ethnicity, gender & personalities!

If interested & you FULFILL ALL criteria, NO EXCEPTIONS message me on this thread OR...

Message & Friend @ PSN ID: Anon_O_P_S