5 Replies Latest reply on Mar 24, 2014 2:52 PM by Jodes1823 RSS

Looking for Clan on PS3

Hey I'm looking to join a clan that's actually good. I was in BCB but they suck pretty hard and they are all redneck morons. Kinda wanting to join an all female clan. Anyone know of any? I'm decent, 1.32 KD, would be better if I didn't play domination with BCB so much and get owned because none of them know what they are doing. Anyway, hit me up if any GOOD clans are recruiting. MeganMarie21 is my psn name. Send me a message or a clan invite and I'll test ya out. Thanks!

• Re: Looking for Clan on PS3

Here at IMMORAL GODS we are a family we all play together and enjoy the company of each other.  We are competitive and play for fun.  We are not a perfect clan and don't pretend to be.  We are looking for new members that span the globe.  We currently have the UK (ENGLAND-IRELAND), EU (GERMANY-PORTUGAL, FRANCE), USA FROM (EAST AND WEST COAST), AND MOROCCO.  If you are looking to play with our clan you will fit into any of these areas and we welcome all we just ask that you play. If you do not speak English no problem. Just message one of us. Hope to hear from some of you out there and good hunting.

LT. COMMANDER: barghie1(ENGLAND)

LT. COMMANDER: SoG (USA)

LT. COMMANDER: yollowcornmamba/ps4

LT. COMMANDER: shadowgam3rhd (XBOX360)

LT. COMMANDER: XBOX1

email:  immoralgods@gmail.com

CLAN NAME: Rise2KILL

GOLD TAG: R2K

CONSOLE: PS3

GENERAL: Mili143

DIVISION: GOLD or PLAT in LONDON

About us we started off in MW3 as a little group trying to survive get achievements and lvl now grew into a massive clan of 76 people

are clan K.D ratio is over 1.20  W.L over 1.30

we are a family there is cuple rules in the clan

no joining the other team and camping and trying to go against your clan mates is are biggest rule

another rule is if your in are clan you must be active on clan wars week as much as you can be I ask for 2 hours a day atleast but if you can be more, please be more active

we are a friendly group we accept  only 1K/d + atm as we have a cuple lower kd that are working on there k.d  to 1+

SO join ARE FAMILY and become a MEMBER of Rise2KILL

to APPLY for this clan LOG on to your app and type in Rise2KILL

then click apply !

we have a girlin are clan all lonely want to add more =)

NVZN Greatness is a PS3 clan at max level 25, soon to have RED clan tag. Close to 20 members from across USA & Canada (actively seeking more from West Coast time zone in ADDITION to some SOLID FEMALE gamers at my WIFE's request, she's one of our leaders!). We're not looking to be a large clan. Each member is a strong quality teammate!

• Won 3 Diamond Division Clan Wars (last war we won 696-126night 2 of 3rd Diamond Wars, see link below).
                • https://twitter.com/jmiller2540404/status/447969478740307968/photo/1
                • Tied for 27th in the WORLD Diamond Division Leader-board as of 2nd Diamond Wars, awaiting 3rd victory update.
                • 4 Platinum Division Clan Wars.
                • We win nearly every game (Clan win % +70%).
                • We're friends, gamer's & people who care about one another.

***OUR DIAMOND CLAN WARS are always FRIDAY-SUNDAY 7:00-11:00pm Eastern Time.***NVZN clan requires the following...

• ACTIVE player who plays daily for a few hours each day AT MINIMUM.
                • MUST COMMIT to be active during Clan Wars 48 hours prior to start (otherwise will be temporarily REMOVED from clan roster for duration of the Clan War).
                • MUST HAVE HEADSET/MIC. You're not a serious player if you don't have this.
                • MUST have each DLC and/or Season Pass.
                • We have a Facebook clan page. We encourage clan members to join it for news & updates.
                • Communicate w/ clan. Once a member joins we provide each others phone contact for texting to coordinate w/ one another when each other might be online(very beneficial during Clan Wars as well).
                • Solid player in both KD, Objective play style (when needed) & diverse gamer who enjoys most/all game modes!
                • WE PREFER players be from USA or Canada (for sake of time zones) but in some cases MAY consider other countries.
                • Seeking 16 years old at minimum. We have fun but we're a mature gaming group.
                • Be respectful of one another & their play style, we're a diverse group of ethnicity, gender & personalities!

If interested & you QUALIFY for ALL or MOST criteria message me on this thread OR...

Message & Friend @ PSN ID: Anon_O_P_S

We got a few girls in our clan, add Jodes18 and I'll send you an invite (: