5 Replies Latest reply on Mar 24, 2014 2:58 PM by Jodes1823 RSS

Female PS3 Gamer looking for a Gold/Platinum Ghosts Clan

I am a Girl Gamer looking to join a Platinum or Gold level clan with the Bodycount mask. I have a mic, a positive k/d and w/l, and i wanna help you win the Bodycount camo. I just started college break so I have plenty of time for Clan Wars! Send me a PSN clan invite: QueenPin2010

• Re: Female PS3 Gamer looking for a Gold/Platinum Ghosts Clan

We are gold division. Trying to.win the one that starts today. Sending you an invite to thndrghst. Add me jackyl__01

[GDAM] - Gods Among Men -

We are an active level 17 clan looking to recruit ACTIVE players, or possibly absorb smaller clans for Clan Wars advantages. We came 2nd place in Platinum first Clan Wars, and 3rd in Gold in 2nd Clan Wars. We greatly reduced the size of our clan to 45 members, 20 of which being very active [online a few hours daily]. A lot of us have been playing together since MW3, through OPS 2, and now on to Ghosts, so we're a close-knit clan.

We are an open clan as far as standards, but looking for 1+ KD and 1+ W/L ratio. Our primary matches consist of anything HARDCORE - mostly Hardcore KC. We are only recruiting players that are:

1. Active

2. Know how to work as a team [mic strongly encouraged for clan chat - we help each other and work as a unit]. We both R&G and hold down positions.

3. looking to play with the REST of the clan, ESPECIALLY during Clan Wars. If you're online, we want you in a lobby with other clan members either taking or defending nodes - not off playing non-Clan Wars matches by yourself - we will kick you.

4. Versatile. We play majority Hardcore matches - but need people who can also play softcore ie Blitz, Hunted, Cranked etc... for Clan Wars.

Potential mergers - absorption:

Small clans may be considered who enjoy playing with us for Clan Wars purposes. Where we lack as far as playing time in Clan Wars is during the day and later night/early morning [until 5pm USA EST and after 11pm USA EST]. Our clan members work/take classes during the day.

For more information - contact on PS3 - agolffball

or email GodsAmongMenGDAM@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from potential recruits.

MileHigh_Militia is actively seeking palyers on the PS3 side of the game. The majority of us are xbox 360 & xbox one. You will be an important part of our clans growth. We took second in the 1st war and first in the 2nd. We are a gold level clan of roughly 20+ members. We have a couple of simple rules:

1. No racist or sexest comments to other members or players (you will be kicked with no notice)
              2. No disrespecting other members or players
              3. HAVE FUN!

If you can do these few things, we are interested in you. Look me up on the app and send an application. We look forward to you joining the clan.

NVZN Greatness is a PS3 clan at max level 25, soon to have RED clan tag. Close to 20 members from across USA & Canada (actively seeking more from West Coast time zone in ADDITION to some SOLID FEMALE gamers at my WIFE's request, she's one of our leaders!). We're not looking to be a large clan. Each member is a strong quality teammate!

• Won 3 Diamond Division Clan Wars (last war we won 696-126night 2 of 3rd Diamond Wars, see link below).
                • https://twitter.com/jmiller2540404/status/447969478740307968/photo/1
                • Tied for 27th in the WORLD Diamond Division Leader-board as of 2nd Diamond Wars, awaiting 3rd victory update.
                • 4 Platinum Division Clan Wars.
                • We win nearly every game (Clan win % +70%).
                • We're friends, gamer's & people who care about one another.

***OUR DIAMOND CLAN WARS are always FRIDAY-SUNDAY 7:00-11:00pm Eastern Time.***NVZN clan requires the following...

• ACTIVE player who plays daily for a few hours each day AT MINIMUM.
                • MUST COMMIT to be active during Clan Wars 48 hours prior to start (otherwise will be temporarily REMOVED from clan roster for duration of the Clan War).
                • MUST HAVE HEADSET/MIC. You're not a serious player if you don't have this.
                • MUST have each DLC and/or Season Pass.
                • We have a Facebook clan page. We encourage clan members to join it for news & updates.
                • Communicate w/ clan. Once a member joins we provide each others phone contact for texting to coordinate w/ one another when each other might be online(very beneficial during Clan Wars as well).
                • Solid player in both KD, Objective play style (when needed) & diverse gamer who enjoys most/all game modes!
                • WE PREFER players be from USA or Canada (for sake of time zones) but in some cases MAY consider other countries.
                • Seeking 16 years old at minimum. We have fun but we're a mature gaming group.
                • Be respectful of one another & their play style, we're a diverse group of ethnicity, gender & personalities!

If interested & you QUALIFY for ALL or MOST criteria message me on this thread OR...

Message & Friend @ PSN ID: Anon_O_P_S

Invite sent and we have a few girls in the con already so it's all good.. Our clan is SierraTangoLima (STL)