1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 98 Replies Latest reply: Apr 10, 2014 7:33 PM by nuttin2say Go to original post RSS
      • 20. Re: Got scammed by Activision and Sony
        Thesandman

Its the same with the wolf skin forthe dog. They clearly stated that it would transfer to ps4 on the q and a page, but now imprompted to buy it again.

• 21. Re: Got scammed by Activision and Sony

so, this is where my twitter convo has ended up - Twitter / ATVIAssist: @ctfw529 Were currently working ...

basically, they're just pushing it off again.

also, found this from IW themselves, from a post on this site -

"Additionally, for fans looking forward to the Call of Duty: Ghosts Onslaught DLC Pack, please note the following with regard to transferring DLC from Xbox 360 to Xbox One. If you are a Call of Duty: Ghosts DLC Season Pass holder, then your Onslaught DLC Pack will carry over from Xbox 360 to Xbox One. However, if you are not a Call of Duty Ghosts DLC Season Pass holder and purchase the Onslaught DLC Pack individually, it will not carry over from Xbox 360 to Xbox One. Currently, Microsoft only supports DLC transfer between Xbox 360 and Xbox One if you are a Season Pass holder. However, the Call of Duty: Ghosts Onslaught DLC Pack will carry over from PlayStation®3 to PlayStation®4whether you purchase it individually or get it as part of the Call of Duty: Ghosts DLC Season Pass.

Thanks for all the support and continued feedback, and we'll see you online!" - Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts

here's the problem, the sentence at the end, in italics, says that it'll transfer regardless of bought through season pass or individually.

so, that's now 3 different statements from them...

1. the original support page, saying that it was transferable across both

2. this statement above made on March 10th

3. now the new support page statements, which says that it's now *not* transferable downwards, and only if you have the season pass

really seems like no one knows what was supposed to be done. i don't even know what to do at this point. i'm about to start forwarding all of this stuff to all of the tech and gaming sites...

• 22. Re: Got scammed by Activision and Sony

This is how my conversation ended with the support department of Sony:

Dear customer,

Conserning your case, it has already been escalated to the proper department and the answer by Sony is that the DLC is available for both platforms (PS3 and PS4) but it is not cross-buy content. If you wish to own it in both platforms, it is required to purchase it for both consoles. We appologise for your inconvenience but there is nothing else we can do about it.

Best Regards,

SONY SUPPORT TEAM

SUPPORT: http://www.sony-europe.com/support/

Sony Belgium, bijkantoor van Sony Europe Limited.

Da Vincilaan 7-D1 - B-1935 Zaventem - Belgium

Note that I copy pasted 2 times the before and after support page of activision to prove it was transferable. I wrote them that maybe you dont care to lose 1 customer but obviously you dont expect me to send this case to every popular gaming site.

Guys we have two options: 1) we forget it and since now we expect to be fraud by every gaming company since they will realise we do nothing as a gaming society. 2) We contact as many gaming sites as possible so that they realise their mistake and that they cannot "play" with gamers, but show respect to their money. Why not send the case to Xbox support... They might be happy to "help" us.... Uhhh Sony?

• 23. Re: Got scammed by Activision and Sony

please see my reply in the other thread.

• 24. Re: Got scammed by Activision and Sony
                b-l-a-c-k-_-ops

dear gamer that is why season pass is the best option.

• 25. Re: Got scammed by Activision and Sony

No my friend, thats not right.... I dont play games after May due to my business. So, every year, I only purchase the first DLC and only this one because even if I buy later the rest, I dont have time to play. Since Activision states on its page that purchasing the dlc on PS3 makes it automatically transferable for free to PS4 no matter if you have season pass or not, I did not need to buy season pass. Guys you dont realize that if we dont resist on on this and just let it pass, it will happen again and again!!!

• 26. Re: Got scammed by Activision and Sony

b-l-a-c-k-_-ops wrote:

dear gamer that is why season pass is the best option.

not always. i'm in the situation that i bought the season pass on my ps4, thinking that i could transfer it to my ps3, going by their information, they provided, to play with friends & clanmates still on the ps3, but they changed that as well. so, now they expect me to buy it again.

i would've bought it on the ps3 first *if* they had said it had to be that way before they released it for sale, but they didn't let anyone know, at all, they just changed the information *after* the sale/release date, and the only way people found to even look at the new support page is, it wouldn't work the way they said it would.

• 27. Re: Got scammed by Activision and Sony

I think we have to start forwarding this thread to some important gaming sites and magazines otherwise the case will be just forgotten....

• 28. Re: Got scammed by Activision and Sony

Pr1Vat3kill3r wrote:

I think we have to start forwarding this thread to some important gaming sites and magazines otherwise the case will be just forgotten....

agreed. just got a final response from them on twitter - https://twitter.com/ATVIAssist/status/446333880749289472

they said -

Activision Support @ATVIAssist 5m

@ctfw529 Hi ctfw529, apologies, we have not received word of any plans or changes to the current transfer outline ^SG

i'm going to put an email with all references to old and new support pages, along with some of the other stuff i've found showing conflicting information, including FAQs and other statements from people within acti and IW that show what's happened, and send that off to the sites as well. it won't be until tonight though, some stuff i've got saved on my work machine and some is saved at home.

• 29. Re: Got scammed by Activision and Sony

from another thread, it's how i got the season pass to transfer backwards, like they originally said it would, so please check it the same way for whatever you're missing.

ok, so i got the transfer to work from my ps4 to my ps3. here's how.

- go to https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/ and sign into your account. click on your name, go to "download list"

this is what you're looking for:

Capture.JPG

- tell it to "download to ..." whichever console you want it on.

- after download, go into "download list" on the console and "install season pass"

- go into store, search for ghosts, hit add-ons, hit download and it should start downloading from there.

i know this works for the season pass. i do not know if it'll work for any other DLC.

1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next