1 11 12 13 14 15 Previous Next 279 Replies Latest reply: Aug 7, 2014 10:39 AM by JetEye Go to original post RSS
      • 120. Re: Ghosts Xbox One Updates (1/28/14)
        JetEye

May we have an update in regards to the status of dedicated servers?  Are they up? Are they down? Are the only implemented in a select few areas? What??

• 121. Re: Ghosts Xbox One Updates (1/28/14)
          JetEye

Gee JetEye, it's nice to see you received a response to your question.  Support is really on top of things.

/sarcasm

Don't tell me this post is not constructive.  It's more constructive than your non-response.

When do we get an update as to the status of dedicated servers?

What is going on with the framerate???  The game is UNPLAYABLE when framerate issues crop up.

I didn't just drop $50 on the season pass to not be able to enjoy the game. 

• 122. Re: Ghosts Xbox One Updates (1/28/14)
            JetEye

Still no reply?? Interesting! The game that was playing head and shoulders above the 360 version at launch is now playing on par with the 360 version.  That is to say, it's playing like junk! I'm getting insta-killed left and right, going 0-15 to start some games. I keep getting spawn killed, and I keep spawning in front of enemies.  I'm getting flanked over and over and over again second after I spawn.  I should be able to spawn and take 3 steps without getting killed!

Where are the dedicated servers??

When is the framerate issue going to be addressed?

When are spawns going to be fixed???

• 123. Re: Ghosts Xbox One Updates (1/28/14)

I Have just had an update on my xbox one for call of duty ghost download and since the upgrade complete it has stopped my game playing I just get a blank screen can anyone help.

• 124. Re: Ghosts Xbox One Updates (1/28/14)
                cranium2001

Hold the power button on the xbox in (hard boot) or unplug and wait 30 seconds and plug back in. That should work.

• 125. Re: Ghosts Xbox One Updates (1/28/14)
                  JetEye

Still no reply? Interesting.

• 126. Re: Ghosts Xbox One Updates (1/28/14)
                    nursebagger

TThey don't care about us man, the game has been **** sense day one reminds me of mw3 thought they were going to fix stuff but don't, it's pretty sad that even on the biggest maps you spawn right in front of someone. Or you kill people at A and it soawns them inside the bar on warhawk or whatever to just come right there wait and kill you.... All they care about is getting maps out and making more money... This will be the last infinity wars game I buy... Hell you can't even trade this game in, they'll say we're not accepting those... They got rid of capture the flag  2 years ago the only chance you had at spawning somewhat safe. An they say people for play those games when they have game modes in where 200 people and less are playing. Heck I haven't even seen a day when there was more then 50,000 people playing it's laughable

• 127. Re: Ghosts Xbox One Updates (1/28/14)
                      Foxhound-Pro

nursebagger wrote:

TThey don't care about us man, the game has been **** sense day one reminds me of mw3 thought they were going to fix stuff but don't, it's pretty sad that even on the biggest maps you spawn right in front of someone. Or you kill people at A and it soawns them inside the bar on warhawk or whatever to just come right there wait and kill you.... All they care about is getting maps out and making more money... This will be the last infinity wars game I buy... Hell you can't even trade this game in, they'll say we're not accepting those... They got rid of capture the flag  2 years ago the only chance you had at spawning somewhat safe. An they say people for play those games when they have game modes in where 200 people and less are playing. Heck I haven't even seen a day when there was more then 50,000 people playing it's laughable

Just as an FYI, they are taking feedback on spawns.

We need Spawns feedback!

Give that a read. I also disagree with the statement "they don't fix things." There are patch notes, we're in them right now, which show progressive action and tuning over time.

The game can't be custom made to every individual's opinion and expectations, but the developers are trying to make it as best as possible.

Chief Forum Moderator

Modern Warfare, Black Ops, Ghosts

• 128. Re: Ghosts Xbox One Updates (1/28/14)
                        nursebagger

thanks! It just gets so frustrating time and tI me again. I'll check out the link you put on there I haven't seen that one I haven't looked at the site in a while as I was almost done with the game till a buddy wanted to play. Why it takes me to campaign and automatically loads a mission when I start is beyond me... i wish there was more hardcore modes then the ones that getting spawned on is a given besides search and rescue... I'll check out the spawns section, do ya have a section for the lag where you shoot and bull it's doesn't register but the others do? Thanks for the info

• 129. Re: Ghosts Xbox One Updates (1/28/14)
                          Foxhound-Pro

nursebagger wrote:

thanks! It just gets so frustrating time and tI me again. I'll check out the link you put on there I haven't seen that one I haven't looked at the site in a while as I was almost done with the game till a buddy wanted to play. Why it takes me to campaign and automatically loads a mission when I start is beyond me... i wish there was more hardcore modes then the ones that getting spawned on is a given besides search and rescue... I'll check out the spawns section, do ya have a section for the lag where you shoot and bull it's doesn't register but the others do? Thanks for the info

I don't have specific threads for that, as they haven't addressed those particularly, but any feedback you have can be placed here for the developers. Traditionally, there isn't much one on one interaction on the boards. It can definitely happen, but these boards are more of like a suggestion box. Craft ideas. → Leave on site. → Content gets read and hopefully addressed in time.

You can shoot for direct discussion on Twitter too.

https://twitter.com/InfinityWard

Check the IW bio on Twitter for links to Teanah and Candice. (Community Managers)

Edit: Also going to add that these forums also serve as a destination for community discussion. There are a lot of discussions on different topics here.

1 11 12 13 14 15 Previous Next