10 Replies Latest reply on Aug 21, 2014 10:55 AM by XxZombie_SMASHxX RSS

I found something hidden in tranzit(Not Spam)

So while messing around in tranzit i looked at those burnt trees at bus depot, in the big pots, and i noticed something really cool. If you look closely, there is a tiny postcard with a zombie in a hazmat suit and a blue background with what appears to be the clock in nuketown zombies. A cool reference to the map after tranzit that I don't think anyone else has seen before. I don't know how to post a picture, but if you look in the pot with the tree there is a blue postcard. Check it out.

M3NTZ3R29
        • Test #1
          Re: I found something hidden in tranzit(Not Spam)

Nice find !  Havent confirmed yet tho.

On a side note, searching for things in tranzit...

I was looking for things in 4's  as well as the number 4 itself. ( I am sure others have before )  Focusing on specific areas as seperate.

In Diner,  we all know the neon 4 , but there are also exactly 4 red tool chests ( remember Frank Woods pointed them out in a vid pre-tranzit)

At power station we have 4 computer terminals,  not sure about any standalone number 4 here tho.

In Town we have the four manhole covers, and the number 4 itself is found in the corner of the pool hall near the teddy.

At farm we have exactly four vehicles, you must open the shed to get the 4th (tractor) No  known number 4 here yet.

Bus Depot is still being looked at, any thoughts ?

p.s. Was the back of the cabin always connected to the road? I seem to recall the cabin's backyard being enclosed, but I never really checked it out fully until recently.

Last Edited: Jan 29, 2014 12:18 PM
            • Test #1

Cabin has always been open to the road from both front and back "yards"

Keep digging in Tranzit though, I'm convinced that there's still something we're missing...

I think there's a fairly important reason that Nacht der Untoten can be found in the corn field that we haven't discovered.

Here's a thread that is more appropriate:

Tranzit Theories and Curiosities

Last Edited: Jan 29, 2014 12:35 PM
              • Test #1

I think the power station sounds like someone worth looking at. 1 player on each screen, each pressing square in different orders, it just sounds like an easter egg step. The town manholes wouldnt lead to anything hidden because we know the Pap room is under town, but maybe place claymores on them, like the spikemore step on shangrila?

I noticed that the ride the bus poster actually says ride the B bus, because the depot's sign is lit up behind the lettering, but the actual sign doesnt have B lit up... wierd. The bus is also facing the wrong way. The loading screen also has 2 buses next each other.

Last Edited: Jan 29, 2014 5:35 PM
              • Test #1

Digging it man. I'll look at it tonight.

I was hoping you found bigfoot, but this is still neat.

Last Edited: Jan 29, 2014 2:14 PM
                • Test #1

Checked on PS3. Not seeing anything. :/

Last Edited: Jan 29, 2014 3:09 PM
                    • Test #1

Im also on ps3. The burnt trees outside of the bus depot building, in the pots. look for a small blue paper.

Last Edited: Jan 29, 2014 4:02 PM
                        • Test #1

Well, gotta say I'm a little upset I couldn't see them. I think I see what you're talking about-- two tiny pieces, one in each pot. But, I couldn't really make anything out from them. With the assistance of a scope, maybe, I'd be able to see what you're seeing, and it would have to be from on top of the bus while it's driving away-- I'm not sure that while looking at the pieces through a scope while just standing right next to the pots would really help make them clearer.

I checked both in-game and in theater.

Last Edited: Jan 29, 2014 5:21 PM
                            • Test #1

Its hard to see, i didnt use a sniper, just looked at it for a while and i thought it looked like a hazmat zombie on a blue postcard, maybe its not, idk its really small. The hazmat zombie blends in with the mulch, but the blue is pretty easy to see. Fyi the zombie is on the left side of it and it has orange eyes.

Last Edited: Jan 29, 2014 5:27 PM
                        • Test #1

bump

Last Edited: Aug 21, 2014 10:55 AM