12 Replies Latest reply: Nov 27, 2013 8:37 AM by haze4evr RSS

Anyone else have their score switched to a different clan in clan wars?

I went to bed last night with 12 wins in HCTDM complete control of that node as no other clan had any wins.  Wake up today and I see that a different clan is now showing up as having 12 wins and my clan now has 0. WTF!?

• Re: Anyone else have their score switched to a different clan in clan wars?
          crazycanuk

When you hold a node, other teams can take it over.  What happens is when you have 12 wins to hold a node, everyone else on your ladder can play that mode.  With every win they get, it knocks a win off yours.  So they need to get you back to 0 before they can start attempting to take over the node. 

So basically they kept winning last night and knocked you down to 0 in order to open the node up again.

Once the node is open, your wins start counting again.  It definitely is some work to hold the nodes, you must keep winning to hold your spot, because once it is under attack you will lose points for every win they earn. 

So by that math it would mean that they had to get 24 wins in the last 8 hours to get where they are.  12 wins to knock us to 0 and 12 wins to get up to 12.

maccabi

haze4evr wrote:

So by that math it would mean that they had to get 24 wins in the last 8 hours to get where they are.  12 wins to knock us to 0 and 12 wins to get up to 12.

wins are counted per person in the clan playing (i dont actually agree with this and think it should be capped)  so a full team of 6 would get 6 points per win

so they would need to win 2 games to chip your 12 points away then another 2 wins to control the node

maccabi

haze4evr wrote:

I went to bed last night with 12 wins in HCTDM complete control of that node as no other clan had any wins.  Wake up today and I see that a different clan is now showing up as having 12 wins and my clan now has 0. WTF!?

I made a post other day explaining how scoring works

How scoring works in clan wars

"

Just chatted to Beachhead who have explained how the scoring system works in clan wars .

So to control a node you have to take it over by completing the required amount of challenges for example 12 wins

Once you own that node your clan receives the xp bonus associated with that node for as long as you hold it.

If another clan "attacks" that node it DOESN'T add to their score it chips away at your wins first THEN the node is back in play and its first clan to get the required amount of wins who will then take that node.

So for example if my clan wins a node that's valued at 12 wins..

your clan needs to win 12 times to chip away our control

THEN win another 12 times to take control.

Once you own a node you can continue playing and adding to your wins obviously that then means any clan wanting to control has to chip away at your score more.

hope this helps peeps"

There are 6 people in their clan and I just checked each one of them to see when they were last online.  Only 1 of them has been on in the past 8 hours. So that would mean that 1 person with a win% of .64 won 24 HCTDM in the past 8 hours.  I'm calling shennanigans. 

The same thing happened to my Clan last night.  We had 58 wins and control of the TDM Node when I got off at 1am.  When I got up this morning and checked at 9am it had switched the lead to another clan for the TDM Node and said that they had 58 wins.  There is no way that they were able to get 116 wins in 8 hours with hardly anybody from their clan playing during that time.  And I think it is weird that it shows them with the exact same number of wins that we had.  The app glitched and switched another clan into our spot.