It's a little unclear, what missing content you are referring to but we'll try our best to help you out.
Here are the items you receive with the Harden Edition:
Call of Duty: Ghosts Hardened Edition
- Call of Duty: Ghosts Season Pass: Get four epic DLC Map Packs, each delivering a collection of fresh Call of Duty: Ghosts multiplayer content and more. Plus, you’ll receive the Team Leader digital content pack, a Season Pass-bonus that includes a unique MP character head with headgear, weapon camo, reticle, player patch, player card, and player background, all playable in-game upon purchase.
- Free Fall Dynamic Bonus Map: A brand-new dynamic downloadable multiplayer map that drops you into a shattered skyscraper on the brink of collapse. Frantic action is thrown into overdrive as the skyscraper continues to fall throughout the match, evolving gameplay in real-time.
- Paracord Strap: A modern day military staple, this wearable tool allows you to carry over nine feet of versatile paracord on hand wherever you go.
- Collectible SteelBook: Secure a limited edition steel game case featuring premium artwork.
- Player Patch: Show your enemies what you stand for with an in-game Ghosts insignia player patch.
- Player Card: Leave your mark on any Killcam with an in-game Ghosts insignia player card.
- Player Background: Stand out in any lobby list with a Ghosts-themed player background.
- Official Call of Duty: Ghosts Soundtrack: Upgrade your playlist with a digital copy of the in-game score.
In order for promotional content like patches and backgrounds to appear in-game, you must first play one public match of Call of Duty: Ghosts Multiplayer. Once a public match has been played, your items should appear in-game.
Regarding MW3 & BO2, I believe you are referring to this http://community.callofduty.com/community/call_of_duty/english/ghosts/blog/2013/ 10/24/call-of-duty-ghosts-intel-launch-countdown-double-xp-week#.UoL8wvleZHU
Best recommendation would be to go back in MW3 & BO2 and play a full match in both. Please allow up to 24hrs for the servers to update. If you do not see the unlocks in-game after 24hrs, please let us know.